What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I WILL TEST YOUR SEEDS

midwestkid

Veteran
So I got the unique opportunity to finally do a legal grow! We are doing a big outdoor grow in Oklahoma. There is no plant count. That being said, I'm inclined to pop every seed I can get my hands on.

If you have a variety that you would like people to see or hear about, maybe I can help you get some exposure?

Hit me up with a private message if you want to discuss more details!

theJointedOne

Veteran
So I got the unique opportunity to finally do a legal grow! We are doing a big outdoor grow in Oklahoma. There is no plant count. That being said, I'm inclined to pop every seed I can get my hands on.

If you have a variety that you would like people to see or hear about, maybe I can help you get some exposure?

Hit me up with a private message if you want to discuss more details!

This teeters on a tou violation, please refrain from asking members for handouts. There are seed companies on here that actively look for testers, you may want to search for those threads. Thanks

Cvh

Supermod
Show some of your work.
And are you also willing to do a growlog?

These are the questions the vendors here need an answer to before they consider handing out tester seeds.

midwestkid

Veteran
I certainly will be posting pictures of this grow. This being my first legal grow. I haven't posted any pictures in the past. So far we've purchased damn near every offering from Humboldt Seed Company.
There will be two groups of my own personal crosses. Some of Tony Greens gorilla bubble, some connoisseur genetics varieties. And quite a few more to come.
I'm not looking for handouts. I just think this is a neat opportunity to run a bunch of different varieties and do some selection. I'm trying to run about 100 of each variety minimum to get a good look at things.
I'm not a master grower by any means but I feel blessed with this opportunity and I'm very thankful for all the learning I'm going to do this year.
This first attempt is going to be outdoor and in Oklahoma. So it will definitely have it's challenges.
Hope to find some tough plants. Pictures will follow when things get more interesting

Mr. J

I have not asked for any handouts? I'm offering exposure.
Didn't know you were famous. Seriously though, buy some seeds you bum. What will your next thread be? "I WILL EAT YOUR LUNCH" or maybe "I WILL FUCK YOUR WIFE". Just add a "FOR FREE!!" and you're golden.

THC123

Veteran
If it wasnt so late in the season I would set you up with a lot of outdoor hybrids but they are very early so now it is too late for those. For next year, with a decent preparation I would be more than willing to send you outdoor hybrids.

mike tea

question for you?

question for you?

I certainly will be posting pictures of this grow. This being my first legal grow. I haven't posted any pictures in the past. So far we've purchased damn near every offering from Humboldt Seed Company.
There will be two groups of my own personal crosses. Some of Tony Greens gorilla bubble, some connoisseur genetics varieties. And quite a few more to come.
I'm not looking for handouts. I just think this is a neat opportunity to run a bunch of different varieties and do some selection. I'm trying to run about 100 of each variety minimum to get a good look at things.
I'm not a master grower by any means but I feel blessed with this opportunity and I'm very thankful for all the learning I'm going to do this year.
This first attempt is going to be outdoor and in Oklahoma. So it will definitely have it's challenges.
Hope to find some tough plants. Pictures will follow when things get more interesting
just wondering are you a state licensed grower, not trying to be too skeptical, about your intent like you, grow outdoor however, ihave to stay within the legal limits, myself here in Oklahoma best of luck, peace, miketea, your response, highly thankful to all concerned.

midwestkid

Veteran
Once again, I am not asking for free seeds. Lol.

We have a business license. So we don't have the six plant limit. But we do have to jump through lots of legal hoops to remain compliant.

I did not expect so much negative feedback. Wow.

We've been buying lots of seeds. And we will be buying lots more.

this post was intended to attract up and comers.
Amateur pollen chuckers, people who may not have the room to look through 100s or 1000s of plants.
Or maybe just start a dialogue with members here.
Anyways. I am feeling your anger. I wish you guys well.

midwestkid

Veteran
Mr.J if you could send me a picture of your wife I will let you know if I can fuck her for free or if there will be an additional charge. (After she makes me lunch!)

HHILL

As you mentioned this is your first attempt at outdoor growing. There are a lot of people that make beans, including yourself. There are a ton of issues with growing outdoors, it is easy to ruin great genetics by subpar growing techniques.

As you make seeds yourself, you know that many genetics can do well indoors, as well as many genetics do not do well outdoors. You need to have genetics tailored to your specific climate.

Find the genetics you like, find the genetics that do well in your location, and start making hybrids of those. After a few seasons you should have some great results if done correctly.

Good luck with your season and keep us posted.

mike tea

thank you kid

thank you kid

Once again, I am not asking for free seeds. Lol.

We have a business license. So we don't have the six plant limit. But we do have to jump through lots of legal hoops to remain compliant.

I did not expect so much negative feedback. Wow.

We've been buying lots of seeds. And we will be buying lots more.

this post was intended to attract up and comers.
Amateur pollen chuckers, people who may not have the room to look through 100s or 1000s of plants.
Or maybe just start a dialogue with members here.
Anyways. I am feeling your anger. I wish you guys well.
great to hear your response to grow here in Oklahoma, the environment, weather, can be a game changer here to adapt and plan your grows are a must harvesting rain water goes along way, if ican be of help in that regards,peace, mike tea, okie doaky!

Latest posts

Latest posts