What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I Will Pay Whoever Comes Up With The Best Plan. If You Can Help Draw Out A Build In This Pole Barn.

MajorGrindage

I honestly will pay whoever has the best plan either through cash app, venmo, zelle, or whatever you have.

Growings been my dream since i was a kid, so i am making sure to do this the right/legal way so no issues arise. There will only be 24 plants between two people, and we will only expand if we become caregivers. I checked with the city and made sure everything is fully legal. There will only be 24 plants between two people, and we will only expand if we become caregivers, which is fully legal in our city.

The barn is 28'-10" x 39'- ⅜ , so nearly 30x40 feet.

I want you to draw it out how you personally would set it up.

My idea is to have 1 veg room, 2 flower room, and 1 room for storage/drying/trimming, and possibly a bathroom and mudroom as well. But if you have a better idea, go for it.

Luckily, i have plenty of money to work with so you dont have to draw a budget grow.

Thank you so much in advance for the help. I look forward to seeing what you guys draw
Plan Set 1 (2).png
Photo Of Barn 2.jpeg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I honestly will pay whoever has the best plan either through cash app, venmo, zelle, or whatever you have.

Growings been my dream since i was a kid, so i am making sure to do this the right/legal way so no issues arise. There will only be 24 plants between two people, and we will only expand if we become caregivers. I checked with the city and made sure everything is fully legal. There will only be 24 plants between two people, and we will only expand if we become caregivers, which is fully legal in our city.

The barn is 28'-10" x 39'- ⅜ , so nearly 30x40 feet.

I want you to draw it out how you personally would set it up.

My idea is to have 1 veg room, 2 flower room, and 1 room for storage/drying/trimming, and possibly a bathroom and mudroom as well. But if you have a better idea, go for it.

Luckily, i have plenty of money to work with so you dont have to draw a budget grow.

Thank you so much in advance for the help. I look forward to seeing what you guys draw
Good luck friend finding what you are looking for. Keep us posted.

hfm

Whats the height and is there multi levels?I would add a clone room and storage.24 flowering plants or total?

ost

Whats the height and is there multi levels?I would add a clone room and storage.24 flowering plants or total?
24 willl fit in a 5x9 room gets tight, when they are in full flower,10 ft. cealing would be nice,esp. for sativa doms a 8 ft cealing makes things tight with lights and all

MajorGrindage

I just messaged the construction company im working with for the height so i should have an answer soon.

There are not multi levels, but im working with a great construction company so if its possible to build multi levels they could do it.

There will be 24 flowering plants, to start with at least. Not just 24 total plants.

I appreciate your willingness to help! If youre able to draw out the plan in the picture i posted, and would do it for a certain price, id be glad to send over some cash!

Reactions: hfm

hfm

Yeah, :) theres a lot of variables.I dont want your money friend.Theres a ton of build outs online free if you look around.The big thing is just establish ((everything you need) or might need) in the beginning.
Get your layout of rooms,assisted airflow,electrical,plumbing,multiple storage areas (you dont want to store soil or fertilizers where you're drying flower),figured out before you ever start.Will you have wind barriers like at the entrance to a super market.
If you are going to have moms and clones figure that out before hand.I like the idea of splitting into multiple floors.Yeah for sure spend time asking what you need from it now and later.Make that list friend and check it twice ;).

couchlockd

Get a 3x5 grow tent, learn the ins sbd outs for 2 runs.

Kitting out that barn won't be cheap, and if first grow is a failure, that's a big failure.

Or kit it out, bit only use 2 lights worth if footprint for a Small test run

MajorGrindage

is the photo of the barn the actual building? @MajorGrindage
Yes. But we will be completely insulating and climate controlling it. Also running plumbing into it. My construction/HVAC/Plumbing guys said it will be no big deal to do.

The main thing i need help with is picking the dimensions for each room. Im thinking 1 veg, 2 flower, 1 dry/cure, and possibly a mudroom and bathroom.

hfm

Heres a simple one.One way arrows are plant flow.Allows for staggering veg and flower.Also contamination scrub for outside clones.Cheers
1000018321.jpg

edit-Hahaha I thought it was 40x50

Last edited:

midwestkid

Veteran
Yes. But we will be completely insulating and climate controlling it. Also running plumbing into it. My construction/HVAC/Plumbing guys said it will be no big deal to do.

The main thing i need help with is picking the dimensions for each room. Im thinking 1 veg, 2 flower, 1 dry/cure, and possibly a mudroom and bathroom.
the reason i ask - those windows will likely dictate how you lay things out

MajorGrindage

Heres a simple one.One way arrows are plant flow.Allows for staggering veg and flower.Also contamination scrub for outside clones.Cheers
View attachment 18974869
edit-Hahaha I thought it was 40x50
This is by far the most detailed, best help ive gotten so far. Words really cant explain how grateful i am.

Since you drew it as a 40x50 and not a 30x40 (28'-10" x 39'- ⅜ to be exact), is there anyway you could draw it with the correct measurments please?

Please include your cash app/venmo or whatever you prefer in the comment as well so i can send over some money for such detailed help. I feel bad not giving something in return for your help.

Im awful with drawing/scaling things up/down so your help would be insanely helpful.

Thanks again my friend. It really is more appreciated than you know!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: hfm

MajorGrindage

How will you know whats the best layout given your lack of experience?
🙃
Unfortunately i dont, that is why i am trying to get as much help as i can from other people, and even offering money for anyone that comes up with a plan.

I would take more time to gain experience first, but long story short, this barn needs to be built ASAP and i dont have much time to gain experience first.

Mr. J

You're not going to pay your way to success in growing and you're not going to buy experience. You need to start from the beginning and read a book or one of the thousands of threads on this site. If you've never grown anything in your life then this is not the way to start.

MajorGrindage

You're not going to pay your way to success in growing and you're not going to buy experience. You need to start from the beginning and read a book or one of the thousands of threads on this site. If you've never grown anything in your life then this is not the way to start.
I totally agree, and i even have a couple tents to start out with.

Its a very long complicated story, but long story short i have no choice but to start building this grow now, even with my lack of experience.

This is a once in a life time opportunity for me, and if i wait too long, i may miss out on it.

That is why i am willing to pay someone to just at least design the grow, and then i can gain growing skill in the future through research and through experience.

I really appreciate the concern, and it is a valid point, i just have no option but to get this built ASAP.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Unfortunately i dont, that is why i am trying to get as much help as i can from other people, and even offering money for anyone that comes up with a plan.

I would take more time to gain experience first, but long story short, this barn needs to be built ASAP and i dont have much time to gain experience first.
Your airflow and electrical layout needs serious considering as does your water.

MajorGrindage

****LONG STORY SHORT: The barn is 28'-10" x 39'- ⅜ , so nearly 30x40 feet

I posted the blank layout with dimensions below. If you could draw it out with the rooms/dimensions you think would be best, and it actually ends up being a decent layout, i will gladly pay you. I have a high budget luckily so money is not an issue.

I am very bad when it comes to math/dimensions/designing, and would benefit greatly by one of you helping pick the dimensions/layout of this grow.

I would benefit enough to where paying you would be more than worth it to me. This has been my life long dream, i just need a helping hand getting this started.****

I am currently building a barn into a grow, and am planning on having: 1 veg room, 2 flower rooms, 1 dry/cure room, storage, a mudroom and a toilet.

I am open to the idea of adding or taking away rooms as well if you think thats needed.

I am awful at math, and equally awful as design.

If any of you could help me pick the dimensions of these rooms and where to place them within the barn i would be incredibly greatful.

Im willing to send you guys money if youre able to draw up a design.

Thanks you so much in advance for any help!

**The first picture is the one i need drawn out. If youre able to do this i would send you some money in a hearbeat🙏**

Attachments

• IMG_0448.jpeg
    IMG_0448.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0447.jpeg
    IMG_0447.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0445.jpeg
    IMG_0445.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0444.jpeg
    IMG_0444.jpeg