What's new

i weigh 260 lbs and should weigh

i.love.scotch

wow awesome job man, its really inspirational to read your daily updates and see that your really getting out there and givin'er on a consistent basis. This threads really made me inspired to pay some more attention to my body and treat it right. Keep it goin fredcdobbs!

i've lost 2 lbs..thanks a lot everybody..supposed to get up to 70 today and down to high 40's 2night so might go hikin this afternoon rather than this evenin...last cool night i was out without enough clothes i guess and caught a little head cold..change of seasons type of thing..

was in the park at 4:30..got to see all the kids practicin their different sports..it was an inspiration to them doin the best they could do..no matter how big or small....got in 85 minutes but that number is a bit misleading..i took the same route i always do but it took longer because my lungs are somewhat congested...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
what? kids outside actually playing? i thought they did everything on wi now! LOL rest up and get better,no sense pushing yourself to the point you get really sick,keep your motivation high,so easy to fall off the path....dont get to hung up on how much you weigh,judge it by how you feel,its a long process with no shortcuts but it is so worth it!!

what? kids outside actually playing? i thought they did everything on wi now! LOL rest up and get better,no sense pushing yourself to the point you get really sick,keep your motivation high,so easy to fall off the path....dont get to hung up on how much you weigh,judge it by how you feel,its a long process with no shortcuts but it is so worth it!!
unclefishstick,i feel 100% better..have a lot more energy..really knocks me out..when i get home i usually hit the recliner and take a good nap..

had to break out a new pair of shoes(new balance) and i could tell a difference..had 44 hrs rest so i was ready to go..lungs were much better today..82 minutes

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
went for a nice hike yesterday myself,not long,but around 2000 feet of elevation gain,including one section that goes up about 700 feet in under a quarter mile

went for a nice hike yesterday myself,not long,but around 2000 feet of elevation gain,including one section that goes up about 700 feet in under a quarter mile
glad to see somebody other than me bustin their ass.lol...theres a young mountain about 10 miles from me that i might climb before winter sets in..think its 2300 feet elevation..when i get a bike i'll alternate..

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that was my break day too! even got a ride home from the grocery store...i did have to haul home 6 gallons of water...kinda tough on a bike...

yesterday evenin i did my normal route.didnt check time but it's always between 80-85 minutes..somebody around must have had bad weather cause wind was blowin really hard...they're talkin 40 degrees at night so guess i need to get my sock caps out..and a bavaclava i got for very cold weather..i need to heat cold air up before it gets to my worn out lungs..today made 4 weeks of hikin..

bentom187

Veteran
well i finnally gave it a go, i can run my hill 3 times before failure, im gonna just do this in thie mornings and at night, sounds like a very practical schedule considering my weight and injuries.

S

SCROG McDuck

Atkins Diet.. buy the book and read it.. eliminate carbs..

As any diet goes, once you stop u belly returns...
but the short track to lower weight and regular exercise
becomes much easier when you're 20 lbs lighter..

If done correctly, 20lbs in 3-4 weeks is probable..
If you can keep it up for 3 weeks... it is a very unsocial diet..
Carbs are in EVERYTHING (almost).. and they burn first! b4 fat!

Latest posts

Latest posts