What's new

I want to see collectively how the people on ICMAG think

I want to see collectively how the people on ICMAG think

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

F. Dupp

Veteran
I think what Ben did is OK because he is a pocket passer and I prefer that over the style Vick brings to the game.

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I wanted to see which you think is worse Ben Roethlisberger allegedly raping two women or Micheal Vick's conviction on dog fighting?
I really wish you would have added "allegedly" to the poll for Ben, then it would be accurate. Trying to sway the polls a little? I didn't vote yet

G

greenmatter

that is the most scientific poll ever ...... some solid answers are gonna come from that i'm sure

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
A better poll would be:

Which is worse?

1. Animal Cruelty
2. Rape

That way we're not talking about celebrities and allegations and instead we're talking about the underlying issue.

As it is, I can't vote.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True felt I had to address the issue since people were still giving Vick shit after he served his time.
Vick's a hypocrite, he still talks about dog fighting as if it were sport. Also I never heard the apologies from him & the other defendants for kidnapping neighborhood dogs/pets for blood lust kill training with little risk to the fighting dogs, fact.

Vick didn't happen to stumble upon a dogfight while out drinking w/his friends, no, he financed a dog fighting club an ongoing criminal enterprise, Vick got a pass by Goddell letting him back.

Maybe Ben did & maybe Ben didn't take "no" for an answer; in my most active years I recall us young lovers mutually turning an early "no" into "Yes!" in short order. Too many women these days have been known to take advantage of a lovers notoriety to exploit a few bucks and because no charges could be brought for a lack of evidence these were false allegations. Goddell fucked Ben by summarily pulling him from those games and of course no play = no pay; guilty w/out a trial.

no scratches on either party, no proof of forcible entry, no bruising, no torn clothes, I'll assume no DNA. Sounds like some gold prospecting to me and not rape.

many of us might at some time have found ourselves in a similar situation as Ben Rothlisberger, however you handle it is a testament to your character. None of us will ever likely find ourselves in Vicks shoes,neither witnessing a dog fight nor running a dog fight ring, this is testimony to Vicks character.......

so it hurt to be a Vick fan and suffer the humiliation, I understand that but you're comparing apples to oranges here.

RudolfTheRed

Veteran
I think the public can generally go fuck themselves. So can the idiots making these laws. About the same time Michael Vick was serving two years in the federal pent. a player by the name of Dante Stallworth a football player for the Cleveland Browns killed a pedestrian after drinking several cocktails at a local bar. His blood alcohol content was .126 — far above the legal limit of .08.

How much time did this idiot serve? 30 fucking days and he killed a human being!

now don't get me wrong i think michael vick needs to have his skull bashed in, but to me it seems like everyone's priorities are fucked. the media wanted the michael vick story, and the feds needed something to show off like catching michael vick. meanwhile dante stallworth is plowing his car into human beings, and served less than 1 month in jail and i hardly heard about it other than a few news blips for a couple weeks.

again, im not defending vick or dog fighting i just want to know how a man does 2 yrs for dog fighting, but killing someone is somehow a 1 month sentence. id like to get my hands on both these fools.

I

In~Plain~Site

Until we stop valuing them by what type of job they do, or by what color their skin is, they'll never be treated justly by some.

A more important question would be why is it that the populus at large place so much emphasis on these types?

We're looking for heros in all the wrong places.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A better poll would be:

Which is worse?

1. Animal Cruelty
2. Rape

That way we're not talking about celebrities and allegations and instead we're talking about the underlying issue.

As it is, I can't vote.

Agreed, of the two choices the rape is the worst but I can't vote because Ben DIDN'T RAPE ANYONE!!!

and just because the rape charge is there it DOESN'T make it true.

Green lung

Veteran
You see the emotional, irrational anger from the public in both cases (Rolithisberger and Vick). The reaction from people are very similar in both cases.

Lynch mob type reactions.

A bit over the top if you ask me.

Aksala

If you wanna talk all time most fucked up football payers....

Check out Rae Carruth (sp)....if you don't know the story just google the name and read what pops up.

G

Ganja D

Tom Brady would never rape a woman or hurt an animal. We should all learn a lesson from Tom Brady,a real american hero. Tom Brady,what a great guy. Here's to another superbowl championship in 2012 for the Pats.

V

vonforne

Put it this way........

the dogs had no choice.

The Gold diggers did.

V

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
saints-super-bowl-ring.jpg

this ones lonely...
he is getting a friend this season.

F. Dupp

Veteran
Tom Brady would never rape a woman or hurt an animal. We should all learn a lesson from Tom Brady,a real american hero. Tom Brady,what a great guy. Here's to another superbowl championship in 2012 for the Pats.

I hate the Pats, I LOATHE Bill Belichick, but I cant help but like Tom Brady.

And how can you not look up to a guy who is banging Gisele?

View attachment gisele.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.