What's new

I want to go back to university

iSmokeTrees

REALITY CHECK.
No you don't know what you are doing at all. You are seriously delusional. This is the kind of idea from a bad comedy movie, where a huge fucking mega loser from high school who still looks like he is 17 goes back to school ten years later to be cool and tackle sorority bitches. This is real fucking life, not a comedy movie. You will be ostracized until you are physically removed by campus police.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

I'm not being mean, I'm being real and showing some tough love.

So tell us, were you a huge fucking loser in high school? If you go through with this plan, the answer is a resounding yes.

REALITY CHECK.
No you don't know what you are doing at all. You are seriously delusional. This is the kind of idea from a bad comedy movie, where a huge fucking mega loser from high school who still looks like he is 17 goes back to school ten years later to be cool and tackle sorority bitches. This is real fucking life, not a comedy movie. You will be ostracized until you are physically removed by campus police.

Worst. Idea. Ever.

I'm not being mean, I'm being real and showing some tough love.

So tell us, were you a huge fucking loser in high school? If you go through with this plan, the answer is a resounding yes.

Ya man unless you are ACTUALLY in school it is a complete loser thing to do.. Consider a mail-order bride because you are not getting much ass unless you are paying for it...sorry dawg :moon:

iSmokeTrees

Even if you are in school, it is a loser thing to be living in the dorms unless you are a freshman or sophomore between the ages of 18-20.

Yea u got it all figured out
Why would you wanna go back to a dorm desant,those ppl are all immature relative to you, theyd hold you back. Look forward not back no matter how bad that past or present is !
Shit maybe grad school but dorms & undergrads, why lawdy why!?

desant

Veteran
"Why would you wanna go back to a dorm desant,those ppl are all immature relative to you, theyd hold you back. "

No there are some cool people there, they wont hold me back... after graduation my life was OK, but getting worse with every year. I am self employed so i can work from anywhere -home or dorm. There some nice hot chicks in those dorms maybe 5 - 7 years younger than me but its not a problem, 20 - 30 year olds attend universities and im in mid 20s.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
lol Only one way you'll learn......I think this is a "Grass is greener on the other side" kinda thing.....remember, it isn't....

Latest posts

Latest posts