What's new

I want best of both worlds

beats6789

Would it be worth to supplement my 400w HPS with two 126w LEDs? Think there would be a noticeable difference?

I seen all the solo LED grows and the look great but I am still not sold on a 126w equaling a 400w HPS so I want to add them both together for some serious smoke.

synax

I would love to see this combination. I've considered throwing my 250w hps back into the mix now that I have a bit more space. Still would need to work on cooling though.

LEDGirl

Veteran
The 126W units will certainly complement your HPS system and increase your yield. Using two of them with your 400W, you should definitely see a noticeable difference.

beats6789

Awesome, I already have one 126w 1st gen. All in all Ill have a 1st gen 126w, 400w hps and a 2nd gen 126w. Will the two 126watter lights coincide well together with the changed blue to red rations and decreased whites?

WizeWizo

What I have been wanting to do and i'll perhaps give it a go after my current side by side. Is to veg entirely and for the first 3-4 weeks with LED and then flip'em over to HPS. I love how the LED's stack nodes right on top of each other, I'll find out soon how well they do in flowering cuz I'll tell ya first hand there isnt any other light source that compares for veg. LED's blow my t5's and MH out of the water for veg. Honestly though, I have high hopes that I'll be puttin the HID's away for good and switching over entirely to LED's over time.