What's new

I wanna Micro grow too!!!!

Nemesi5

yea im still trying to figure out what works best for cloning in my situation as well. today i just transplanted another clone into FFOF and i removed the rockwool from the roots to see if the rockwool is holding to much water inside the soil. i have no idea if it will give me better results but im just tryin different methods until i have the cloning down to a science. so far with my previous clones off nycd i had great results. i do however see that my triesel clones much easier than the PPP.

Fuzz420

Ganja Smoker Extraordinaire
Veteran
How much root growth do you let your clones get before transplanting them to FFOF?After you transplant do you just water them or foiler feed too?Sorry about all the questions, just seeing what others are doing:thinking:

Nemesi5

i let the roots come out the bottom of the rockwool before i transplant them. normally when they poke through there is a bunch there. and when i transplant them into the FFOF i just water them regulary. maybe give em a quick folar feed ocasionally. but i try to get em in the soil assoon as i see roots. my guess is as soon as there is roots they are able to suck up the nutrients. after about a week of transplanting them they start taking off. ill get some pics of the clones so you can see the progression. im currently sexing them under the 600wat hps its been about day 3 now. i am very eager to start taking alott of cuts lol

Fuzz420

Veteran
I see so your able to get the roots nice and long and then transplant them.Definitely get pics up i want to see how long it takes from cuts to roots.

mr.ganj

hey fuzz420 do you live in the U.S? if so what seed company do u use ? because im kinda skeptical about getting busted by the man?

peace out
mr.ganj

Fuzz420

Veteran
hey fuzz420 do you live in the U.S? if so what seed company do u use ? because im kinda skeptical about getting busted by the man?

peace out
mr.ganj

No worries im in the states, and i use Seedbay mostly.They never let me down:smokey:

Fuzz420

Veteran
Heart of winter update. BRRRRRRR:flu:

Been cold as shit here im struggling to get the boxes in the mid 70's mostly high 60's with lights on :freezing:

Both Kali Most 8 weeks of 12/12 flowering

Kali Most (Fat Kali):

Kali Most (Sativa):

MOD bx 7th week of 12/12 flowering:

MOD bx 6th week of 12/12 flowering:

Star Kush F2 #2 3rd week of 12/12 flowering:

OG Kush Bush 4th week of 12/12 flowering:

Fuzz420

Veteran
2 pics too many, cont...

2 pics too many, cont...

***Thoughts from this week***

Once again no star kush #1 and NYCD pics. Essentially they both look like the star kush that ive shown just some pre flowers.My Fat Kali is looking done.It still filling in but i gave it its last dose of nutes this moring ill just flush with molasses from here on out.The sativa pheno is coming along the way it looks it may need to go the full 14 weeks.

Eldest MOD bx is starting to swell so its got its first dose of molasses with its cha ching and she seems super happy with dense feeling buds. The smell is like sweet incense smell real light.The Second MOD bx is a different pheno, there resemblance are the same,but the smell, crystallization, and yield seem to be better in every department with this pheno. It has very light incense smell like the other mod, but not as strong but its mostly overpower by a sweet woody smell kinda reminds of rosemary.This one looks like it going to be a nice yielder as well which is a plus.

Og kush the instant i switched her to 12/12 she went straight into flower with no hesitation. Im loving how fast shes moving, it looks like she'll be done at 8 weeks which be nice for commercial guy, but 10 weeks give or take some days she should be extra special. She'll yield more than my other og and nycd harvest put together and thats not including the other strains going at the moment. :dance013:

Overall i couldnt be happier with the way everything is going. Smooth as butter. If i had to estimate at this point, between both pc's when the absolute last plant is harvested before "the big reveg" i should be able to pull 2-2.5 oz's.I wont be hurt if i get no where close because i love growing them out regardless:biggrin:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow. this is a very very nice garden u have here.

and I hear ya about Heart of winter. BRRRRRRR
its way too cold down here too.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Appreciated as always cheesbuds. When i was doing the update it was snowing and such outside.We got a couple inches over night here nothing serious, like other places.I think the OG kush like the cold the most

Nemesi5

lookin good man. i love the og kush pics. im cravingg to run some og kush someday =D as a 8 week strain would be ideal for my situation. but you got some juicey lookin buds. i just got back from canada so i havent been around. i took about 10 more clones of a mother that i saw preflowers on (a PPP). im still awaiting to see sex on the clone transplants. there lokin much healthier and growing a bit. its been about 5 days since transplants. the mh bulb that my mothers are running under is shot out or something. it shuts off before it fully lights and it doesnt even run on my other ballast. so i will be replacing the bulb soon. i picked up some new cloning mediumim trying. i think its like the oasis cubes. its kinda like foam it molds to the cuts i take. so far its been one day since ive taken the new clones and they look REAL good. i did cheat a bit (used wilt-proof lol). im gonna see if i can get some pics of within the next day or so.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Yea the og is geat all around. Strong buzz, great taste, and grows vigorously. I pulled it last time at 9, so i figured id let it go longer this time. I feel your pain, i wanted og kush for a long time, i got lucky and one day you may too. I dont know if you've checked the bay lately but i seen some Super Silver Trisiel Haze, those might be right up your alley.:D Good to hear everything is coming along nicely. You got a PPP chick, i hope that turns out nice, ive been reading some good things about them lately. I had that happen to me, i thought it was my digital ballast, so i took it back and the shop swapped me out no problem,then i got home to find out it wasnt the ballast but the bulb. No biggie except the hydro store was 70 miles one way :mad:

Nemesi5

well my newly cut clones are under 12/12 ever since cut do to my bulb going out on my mh. i hope they dont die. im gonna order a new one today. the SS triesel haze sounds pretty good but im lookin for something that finishes up a little quicker. to my understanding triesel is a 10-11 week strain. correct me if im wrong lol. all in all i got everythign i need to get some nice nugs. i just need to kil the ppp males cause the triesel seedlings are really growin up fast.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Sorry cheesebuds, no pics for about 2 more days.

I hope your clones take,i dont know how 12/12 affects clones.If anything they may need to be reveged when your new bulb comes in so you can get them a decent size.For fast finishing strains check Bogs gear i hear everthing of his is fast finishers.Serious Sensi star can be pulled at 8.Yea that PPP is sativa hybrid so its going to flying early.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Mini update, kind of lazy didnt feel like taking pics of everthing

Both Kali Most 9 weeks of 12/12 flowering

Kali Most(Fat Kali):

Kali Most(Sativa):

MOD bx 8th week of 12/12 flowering:

MOD bx 7th week of 12/12 flowering:

OG Kush Bush 5th week of 12/12 flowering:

***Thoughts from this week******

Well last week i complained of it being to cool in the boxes. I tryed to compensate, but it got to warm in the smallest box, and you can see how the Fat Kali Most burned.Im flushing her with pure water only, and ill pull her in the next week, week and a half.The eldest MOD bx is doing some weird shit. This week i let the plants dry completely out, they flopped and wilted a bit, but its never been an issue. I just feed/water and they bounce back happier than before. Not the MOD bx, i think when it dried out she thought she was going to die, so she kicked on her defense mechanism. Kicking out the trich production and pulling from the few fan leaves that survived. I wish i had a micro scope to check the trichs , because right now seems like all the hairs are red.It may be a challenge keeping he alive for another month,she might come down in 10 instead of 12.

Fuzz420

Veteran
Today we do the Rest of the gear

Star Kush #2 4th week of 12/12 3rd since preflowers:

Star Kush #1 3rd week of 12/12 flowering 2nd week since preflowers:

After trimming. No popcorn buds over here:biggrin:

NYC Diesel F3 3rd week of 12/12 2nd week since preflowers: