What's new

I wanna gf.

OvergrowingKiwi

Disregard%2BFemales%252C%2BAcquire%2BCurrency.jpg

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
I was just telling my wife how much I'd like to have a girl friend . . .

it didn't end well . . .
headache.gif

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Really? Grow Dank and They Will Cum. Grow great Dank and the Bitch won't leave...
Careful what u ask for u mite get it..

Dojo

Really? Grow Dank and They Will Cum. Grow great Dank and the Bitch won't leave...
Careful what u ask for u mite get it..

True words hit the soul.

Edit: I got a whole room full of ladies....and they never talk back....girls buy me whatever i want....errday like christmas

Last edited:
L

longearedfriend

:)

Maybe that's the problem, women like a strong male and a good hard fuck, at least the healthy ones do... Maybe you're to much of a nice guy/best buddy/metrosexual weakass?
I gotta tell you man, this makes a lot of sense.

good girls are hard to find, and they can be sort of a paradox

read some books on dating/picking up women

soil margin

Veteran
I find myself in OP's shoes alot... then I remember how recently I was kicking a bitch out of bed and changing my phone number.

Priorities change rapidly when you lose your boner.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
True words hit the soul.

Edit: I got a whole room full of ladies....and they never talk back....girls buy me whatever i want....errday like christmas
Yeap Rooms Full of ladies make great 'Wingmen' don't they..

S

Secretweapon

OP set your standards low and you will always be happy.

Having a hot gf actually can be annoying, you take her with you somewhere and the entire store stops and eye fucks the shit out of her.

Always annoying me to go with her places...

FUCKING CHICK FLICKS seriously wtf do they make such terrible movies to drag their boyfriends/husband to?

The sex is there but never on command

Srsly op keep it single.

G

Guest 88950

OP set your standards low and you will always be happy.

Having a hot gf actually can be annoying, you take her with you somewhere and the entire store stops and eye fucks the shit out of her.

i prefer the opposite.

if you get the stares then there is no doubt she's hot. plus, where is she sleeping @ the end of the night? in my bed so look all ya want.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
i prefer the opposite.

if you get the stares then there is no doubt she's hot. plus, where is she sleeping @ the end of the night? in my bed so look all ya want.
Yes Sir. I tend to 'date' multiples..Stare away.. and No I ain't their dad.. I Am Their Daddy....:artist:

L

longearedfriend

it's a nice thread, I feel it brings us together, because we all (almost) have to go through the chase

difficulties, pleasure, responsibilities

I feel there is a lot to be studied concerning women/relationships/social interactions/men

L

longearedfriend

what about craigslist ? if you don't want to go outside and find a woman then you can always try dating sites/craigslist

do come back and share your craigslist stories with us if you do decide to go that route :)

I

IE2KS_KUSH

FUCK A BUNCH OF THAT! No you fucking don't, like Krunch said, it's called a GFE..a GF is the last thing that any man needs. Get a big fucking dog that will cuddle w/ you, you will be better off and in the middle of the night is someone breaks in the dog might actually help you where the GF will be stupid. Not to mention that eventually a GF will become an enemy that can't be trusted, and could potentially ruin you..FUCK THAT SHIT.