What's new

I take 2000 dollars and and a fries supreme

I take 2000 dollars and and a fries supreme

• Hell Yeah!

Votes: 44 78.6%
  • God No!

Votes: 12 21.4%

• Total voters
OK, it is OBVIOUS you have never worked in fast food restaurant.

Here is what happens in this situation.

Boss: You gave the wrong sack? the one with the money?
Kid: Yes
Boss: You are FIRED!
Kid: F U I quit. You can' t fire me.

Now , there is no way the employee will get the $$ out of his check. They will quit first. This is not a plantation in 1840.

They ain't slaves. The employees will not pay the money back. no way.

Also the store owner has insurance in case his money gets lost. Do you think you would not have insurance for things like this when you have teenage kids running a business for you?

Your sentiments are correct in that the money ethicallyl should be given back. That is the right thing to do.

Nobody is going to do the right thing in this case. They will all remember the screwed up orders, the aggravating service they received, and 99.999996% of all people would keep it in real life.

Not where I'm from. If a member of staff aged 18 or over loses money, makes a mistake that stops a payment going through, has a table walk out on them in a restaurant, gives the wrong change, etc. then they pay for it. The company never loses out due to staff negligence. It opens too many loopholes.

Danks2005

I would hate to return that money, and still see the employee lose their job (which is what will happen over $2k), I worked at a job in high school, my drawer was short almost $100 dollars, I didn't take it, to this day i don't know if i fucked up or someone stole it (I'm sure I was really stoned), my boss told me i would be responsible for paying it back, I told him to go fuck himself, walked out, and had a new shit job 2 days later. Fuck Taco Bell.

Latest posts

Latest posts