What's new

I-Shence's Landrace Grow's

I

I-Shence

Today I visited my Parvatis in woods.Looks like they don't getting enough sun light,so they are stretching like crazy.I hope for few seeds at the end of the season,that's why they are all in the same hole and so close...

Peace

chizzleonetime

deep chunk fn3

hey ishence nice thread got some more pics of the fn3's need to upload them though , got a shit internet connetion at the mo, not for long though cant wait to flower your c99 x dc

chizzleonetime

heres a couple more mate , my gf said smoke reminded her of sugar cane :) very tasty
picture.php

picture.php

one plant had to come down early because i got the dreaded rot!! i had to put plants in a unventialted room for a week mid bud :( only lost about 2g though
picture.php

I

I-Shence

Very nice Chizz!
I have some n+2 in veg right now
picture.php

picture.php

and Oaxaca from lasko
picture.php

:tiphat:

I

I-Shence

I was also try to germ 7 Pahari Farmhouse from RSC,but no luck.After 2w in soil still nothing.
Anyone else with same problem?

jahgreenlabel

Veteran
hello,

I know there was a problem with a batch of Pahari farmousse for a moment the new batch should be good!!

thou hast ordered before December 2009??

application on namkha uk420

I

I-Shence

Thanks for your input jahgreenlabel!seeds came to me as freebees few months ago,so I guess they are from '09 batch.

darwinsbulldog

Landrace Lover
Veteran
man those parvatis look beautiful! best of luck with the grow mate :D i'll be pulling up a chair! can't wait to see the oaxaca too!

I

I-Shence

Thank you bro!
Parvatis are in very shaded place in woods,so I dont expect to show their best potential.They were planted,only for reproduction of seeds,which will be available for freebees if everything goes well.
Few days ago I started Mazar-I-Shariff (Thank you HR:)) and expecting some other landraces to come my way,so thread will be more interesting in near future.

lasko

Nice bro
Your Malawi is flowering atm, mazar & parvati will be started as i turn back from holidayz.
Malawi after 3 weeks on 12/12 first hairs.

I

I-Shence

Nice to hear bro!Let me know how malawi will grow.I plan to put her on flower in few weeks.
I started your mauritius and bushman yesterday and put oaxaca to flower today,so I expect a lot of fun this autumn:D
Enjoy your holidays!

ElRubio

Veteran
hi
cool thread I-shence...and good people hanging around hhehe...i pull up a chair for the show.
Nepal, annapurna area, 2008:

P8080063.jpg

P8080065.jpg

your parvatis looks nice, keep the good job!
best vibes

I

I-Shence

Welcome ElRubio!Nice to have you here bro!
Very nice pics of Nepal!This plant look gorgeus!

H

HeryRhom

Big up I-Sh' :smoke:

hum for MIS outdoor I hope that the wood will not be too wet before winter because Mazari is a long maturing landrace and is very sensitive to mold! from a reproduction near ocean with wet conditions, these f2 may be a bit more resistant !? ;)

I

I-Shence

Girls are fine bro:DJust dont have time to be with them last few weeks,becouse im busy with moving to other place.Will do some updates when I find some time....and thank god,its raining after 3w.

Latest posts

Latest posts