What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I see a seed order in my future...advice please

jimbo420

I really had my heart set on White Widow. Any opinions on this strain? I have smoked before and fell in love with it. This of course was to be my Hybrid strain.
:jump:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LUI would be great if you can find the beans. peat's sour rhino (sour bubble x white rhino) would fit the bill too.

Mr.Jones

I am months from beginning my first grow project. I have been learning soooo much here. I have my mind set on a stealth cab set up big enough for 2-3 plants. I am still on the fence with whether to go soil or a DWC hydro setup.

I have been trying to decided on the best strains to start with. I think I am leaning towards a Hybrid for sure and a Sativa strain. I want a high for what mode I am in. If the wife and I are leaving the house to watch a great visual/sound movie I want something that is energetic and stimulating yet enhances my mood all while enlightening my visual experience as well..I know, a lot to ask.

Then I want a stoney head comfortable long lasting couch high. I know that would lean me towards a Indica but I was hoping more for a Hybrid on this one.

Now size is a factor. Remember this will be a indoor cab grow. I can make my cab whatever size I like but I don't want it too big and ridiculously "un-cabinet like"...after all it is supposed to be stealth.

So any comments and advice is greatly appreciated.

:thank you:

okay for your high needs:
- durban poison (DP) (cheap beans, easy growing, short) ... maybe you find a nice hybrid
-white widow (nirvana) (def. not a typical widow but its a very euphoric psychoactive high, not near the strenght of a real widow which i by the way dislike)
-ssh hybrids ... always a good choice
-c99 maybe?

for your relaxing needs:
- white russian (the best herb to chill out ive ever smoked - still one of my favorits)
- chronic (chilled, still able to move and high yielding)
- nycd (good tasting and layed back)

if you go for 3 plants do a northern lights - just you have some stuff to show off ;)

peace MJ