What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I ran over my dog in the driveway =/

JWP

Well its been about 7 weeks and Buddy dog is running around like nothing ever happened.

A slight little limp but i dont think it bothers him and he is happy as larry.

You would think he would have learned his lesson and stay away from the car. Nope, first thing he did as i was leaving today was run under the car. He quickly ran out again when i started it up lol

D

darkhorse

glad your dog is getting better, i remember when my dog was a puppy i took
it up to the shop and it wriggled out of its collar and ran into the road and i
seen it get wraped around the wheel
of a car, i thought that was it but no the little girl
ran back over to me, it was some kind of miracle i felt her over and there was no
injuries she was still bouncing about.
maybee it was because her bones were supple still? but my heart still sank at the time.

HighDesertJoe

COME ON PEOPLE NOW
Veteran
Well its been about 7 weeks and Buddy dog is running around like nothing ever happened.

You would think he would have learned his lesson and stay away from the car. Nope, first thing he did as i was leaving today was run under the car. He quickly ran out again when i started it up lol
Oh man that's great news, glad to hear it. :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump:

Happy to hear the little fella is going to be okay.....

... my neighbor did the same thing to one of his yard yappers a while back, popped his eyeball out of the socket..... the idgit comes over to see if I would hold him while he attempted to PUT IT BACK IN THE SOCKET!.......

....I couldn't believe he was serious. He never even took the little guy to the vet. Eye socket healed over, and he seemed to not even notice it within a few days. AMAZING!...
.. he did learn his lesson though, when the engine turns over he heads for the hills.... we renamed him PopEye.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran

:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:
So stoked to hear the good news about buddy bro, glad he is recovered and I hope he learns from the experience to :comfort:
:gday:

igrowkushbitch

sorry man my dad ran over our dog when I was a kid and he hurt her so bad we had to put her down. My dad was not the same for months. Keep your head up sometimes its just their time.