What's new

i need some weight help

D

Duplicate

still,like i said 400 wont be too much for me to handle
People aren't saying that it would be too much trouble rather it would be more trouble than it's worth.

Wikipedia said:
The law of diminishing returns (also law of diminishing marginal returns or law of increasing relative cost) states that in all productive processes, adding more of one factor of production, while holding all others constant, will at some point yield lower per-unit returns.

In other words you might actually do better with less plants even if did take care of all 400 plants adequately.

dankbuds

ok i looked at those pics and damn thats some big plants.
are those smart pots? they look like childrens swimming pools . huge!
so lets say i went with fewer plants but larger like in those pics.
roughly how many plants would it take to get in the 3-400lb range?
thats what we are trying to achieve this year.

and just to let all of you know, 75% of all of our outdoor crop goes to
donations, meaning we donate it to patients and other dispensaries for
little to no charge at all.
the rest is kept for ourselves to have smoke throughout the year.

we love our outdoor and believe its the way to go.

anyone that wants to help out. highly appreciate it.

dankbuds

federal and state laws have a right to conflict,
and where i live if you are a collective you have the ability to grow many plants
we have many patients that are going to be getting this for free.
we do not charge anything. the only medicine we charge for at the collective is for indoor grown medicine and it is 50% off what you see at dispensaries.we do not make a profit from it.
and we are a registered california nonprofit. we are not a federal non profit.
the garden area is going to be monitored by 24hr cctv
and we can go on about this for ever or get to growin.

like i just stated above, 100 plants is well in the less intensive limit.
so lets say 100 10 footers?

D

Duplicate

^ I think what people are trying to say is that you can think you know all you want about the law but in the end if they want to fuck you, they will.

Who you gonna call & what're they going to do about it?

BongRipkenJR.

The feds will come in with the quickness dude. They have been silently raiding med states quite a bit this year. Also, it will cost thousands to produce that many pounds of medical quality herb. Just sayin. A lot of us have done big grows as well as smaller grows, we know a little bit about whats going on. What I say is grow in 300 gallon smart pots, no greenhouse, and then do 999 plants. Fuck it! You seem to have unlimited income and are willing to risk years in prison to give people a free product, so why not? Instead of a greenhouse take that money and buy some end dumps full of soil and enough smart pots.

dankbuds

i dont have unlimited money and ive grown outdoor 5 yrs in a row without a greenhouse
so thought we would try a greenhouse this year.since we have heard it produces higher quality flowers.
but if you think its better to do it without a greenhouse then ill recommend it.
where can i find a smart pot that big?

People aren't saying that it would be too much trouble rather it would be more trouble than it's worth.

In other words you might actually do better with less plants even if did take care of all 400 plants adequately.

I couldn't agree more with you Duplicate.

Less plants and take care of them adequately. You'll be happy.

If your going to use botanicare to feed all those if you do do the 400, that's going to be a lot of nutes that you would have to buy to last you the whole grow season. Oh boy hold on to your bank account for that one. Let's us(I would be interested to know) know how much you spent at the end of the season just on the botanicre nutes. Good luck.

For soil definitely go with the roots organic saves yourself the money on ff soil.

dankbuds

yes ive used roots organic with better results.
and its all that my buddy uses. we wont be heavy hitting the plants with nutrients.
and it would only be for one run, were not pulling 2 harvests from this season.

so roughly how many monster 10 footers do i need to achieve close to my weight goal?

BongRipkenJR.

Its because they want to make hella $$$

you will see them on the B-trader in november with $500 elbows of poopy blue dream and green crack cause they bit off more than they could chew like 90% of the other noobs. People get into growing because they think they are gonna make some big money. Nobody wants to have enough to live and save a little. They want those $200k-1mil quick pay days. Even Eddie Lepp was raking in the cash, and WAMM still does. Makin' money in the name of compassion!

dankbuds

we want to make hella money?
that is why many known dispensarys give our meds away for compassion programs?
that is why we max out our outdoor lbs at $300/400?
we practically give it away.
we have dispensarys from clear lake down to tulare county that are taking this in every season.

well thanks you guys have been much help!
looks like were going to have to just try ourselves and see what happens!
either way i know 400 plants will bring in something good. thanks

BongRipkenJR.

Thats funny, because I know of a lot of dispensaries and have contact with a lot of people that own dispensaries and none of them want outdoor. The ones that do want outdoor only buy it for dirt cheap($300-$600 per pack) because they need $20 1/8ths to sell and free 1/8ths to give away to first customers. Dont BS me noob, I have been in the game for a little while now. The fact is, you can give any given dispensary a pound of outdoor and because people are dumb as shit and only want the shiny indoor they will sit on that pound for a month or more! I tell you what, you show me how you gave all of it away at the end of the season and I will eat my words. Fact is everyone I know who grows big with the outdoor sells it out of state. If you grow big crops and spend thousands of dollars just to give it all away, you and your crew will be the first! Greenhouses of that caliber are not cheap and either are smart pots or the few end dumps of soil you will have to get. You insult everyone's intelligence by saying its being given away. Who needs 400 pounds? Greedy people, thats who! Good luck!

p.s. I wouldn't be so cynical if I haven't seen this so many times before.

deepcover

Icmag has gone down the tube and this thread shows why. some guy saying not to use PBP becuase it "attracts pests"??? what????

dude if you wanna do it do it big. dont listen to this dream killers

hippydan

As has been said already, if you're asking how to grow 400lbs, you're not ready. I wish you luck. Stay safe.

BongRipkenJR.

Icmag has gone down the tube and this thread shows why. some guy saying not to use PBP becuase it "attracts pests"??? what????

dude if you wanna do it do it big. dont listen to this dream killers

You ever try growing big outdoors with some ok, but mineral based fertilizers? The key to growing great outdoor and doing it big is have a proper soil environment. Make sure your microbes are happy and decrease your risk of mites and PM. Simple as that. Some noob dousing their plants with PBP in 10 gallon pots is going to run into some trouble. I know, because I had to use it once on small container outdoor with big plants. I would never of had those problems if it was a big containers and big plants being fed guano teas and compost teas. I know because that shit worked wonders!

Also, I flushed for 3 weeks to try to get the PBP out of some older outdoor and it didn't want to leave. Maybe he will have better luck with 400 plants in tiny containers in a crowded greenhouse.

Who gives a shit about this site going down the shitter. I care more about my state going down the shitter. See, 400 pounds is great if your cause is marijuana legalization. As far as the medical community is concerned we need high quality organic herb free of pesticides and heavy metals. It gives my state a bad name and slows the progression of medical marijuana in other states when all people see is greedy assholes growing hundreds and hundreds of pounds in the name of "compassion". Its in the name of profit and I know it, you know it, dankbuds knows it. All the PBP gets leached into the soil and goes into the water ways. I dont respect that. Earth worm castings, guano, and molasses isn't that bad. Maybe he should hone his craft more so that us sick people have some clean product. Stop trying to be captain save a ho!

dankbuds

ask yourself this question:

can i achieve maximum potency and medical quality with bat poop and molasses?

if you compare an "organically" grown outdoor plant to a
plant outdoors grown with professional grade nutrients you will see the big difference.

plus alot of veganic folks do not like to smoke bud that was grown
with animal bi products.

and good luck flushing out bone meal.
itll buildup salts on your soil and roots fast.

and once again were a nonprofit and we donate outdoor to clubs for low cost.
our indoor ranks in the big bucks.

BongRipkenJR.

You are a moron! Look at the bud in my avatar. That was grown all organically with no dead animals. It burned to a clean white ash and was roughly around 20% THC. I know what I am talking about when it comes to organic outdoor. I would never use bone meal or even fish emulsions. My bud was grown with compost teas, guano teas, and nicely amended soil. And yes you can achieve maximum potency with compost and guano teas in a nice environment. You are obviously very misinformed if you think you cant.

Btw, I have done 12 monsters and 12 potted monsters with PBP. That shit sucked! The bud was good, but didnt burn clean and when it came to flowering time PM and mites attacked the weaker plants. Switched to true organic methods and never had those problems again. It is a proven fact that mineral fertilizers weaken a plants immune system. When you create a perfect harmony in the soil with your microbes, diseases wont be able to attack your plant as easily. I also use a bacterial foliar spray to keep the pm away. It is a proven method. I am surprised a few of the organic dudes haven't chimed in at your ignorance.

I know what I am talking about bruddah.

Learn! Read Nomad's and Humboldtlocals posts. That is how you grow bud outdoors. And all of there shit was top notch! Grown with poop and molasses.

Latest posts

Latest posts