What's new

I need some info before I waste my money

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you so much for the interest guys <3

I'm searching basically for something tasty, that's why I wanted to try out by myself Zkittlez and Gelato (smoked the gelato and really liked it). The Cookies it's just something i've never tried out. I love Indica effects because i can't sleep much and need help but my girlfriend likes sativa effects to smoke during the day.

Real Gorilla it's a nice option for trying out the GG in seed form.

Also I'm in touch with a friend who is growing Gorilla Zkittlez and i'm waiting for info. Another member from the forum might be able to provide me some cuts, but that's a side project.

Thank you again, you are awesome.

Cannarado and CSI Humboldt. Period. Don't waste your fuckin money anywhere else. InHouseGenetics, badgers batch, topdawg, and Oni Seed Co are a few other highly recommended companies. I grow everyone's stuff. Been doing this a long time and this is the best pot on the market now.

Go find a packs of these asap:

Daily Cheat
Water Color Frosting (incredible straight watermelon and gelato 41 x Triangle Kush terps)
Gushers S1
True Lemon Gushers
Gushnilla

His gushers drop just happened tomorrow all the in the afternoon sometime on his website the no pays will be relisted...Good luck.

CSI may still have Mendocino x Purple Urkle 3.5 best purps on the fucking market. Get it and a nice pack of UK Cheese S1, GSC S1, Zkittlez S1, Triangle OGK S1 (only real pure ogk s1 on market), or whatever you want. Everything is fuckin awesome and real deal genes.

:party:

mexweed

Veteran
no need to mess with euro seedbanks anymore at this point unless you are dead set on some euro company's fem beans, which there are a couple domestic sources for a couple of the companies

never spend more than $100 on a pack, there is plenty of stuff in the $60-$80 range

Montuno

...como el Son...
(...)
Thing is, there are seedbanks like Royal Queen Seeds who even won the Spannabis 2019 for the best seedbank, they sell big names variety too at low price. Being a Spanish seedbank one can think " Oh yes, they have the real shit ", even some research on Growdiaries result in awesome pictures (I'm serious, search for Royal Cookies, a guy found a pheno that looks exactly like forum cut) (...)

Think that not all resident seed banks in Spain are like CannaBioGen, A.C.E. (Asociación de Cultivadores Españoles), Tropical Seeds Company, Delicatessen Seeds, Reggae Seeds,...etc.

Many only sell seeds "in bulk" taking advantage of the good reputation of the "Made in Spain" that Spanish companies like those mentioned above (they never won the Spannabis) have achieved with their work .