What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need some help with the Haze...

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
And the skunk, and the blueberry, and the Chem, and the "Kush" and the OGK, and the diesel and the cookies and the sherbet.

Let's see did I cover them all... Oh yes one last one. Very rare. "the dAnk"

😂 No this is not a joke thread I legit need all the help from anyone willing.

Ok so those of you who know me know I love my bagseed and since weed been illegal till about last year or so 99% of the weed I've ever bought came from a guy I met on a street somewhere, or weed I grew from the seeds I found in the weed I got from the guy I ran into.

The last 1 to 3% margin of error.. Era era Er...uh was weed I grew from seeds I got for test grows from fine folk here.

Shout out to gypsy for routing me my first test kit and not immediately banning me for asking "how to get free seeds" and understanding I was legit just stupid 😂. G13 still my top 10.

And the only legit clone I can say I had was p98.

The weed I've grown aside from testing was unknown, the weed I bought also unknown because names sell.

So if anyone is still reading this possibly incoherent rambling... I'm high on some supposably "London pound cake" and we all know I'm not about to check any of this before I hit post...

Can you post pictures of your cut of the above names and a brief description of how you would know it in a mixed sack of buds.

For example I've had a lotta sour diesel and even grown sour crosses from seeds I believe Cannaventure and most likely other seed.

But I dunno what sour diesel is really.

So. If you don't mind helping a guy out.

20240222_122840.jpg

I'm told these are 3 different strains. I ain't grow these. 🙃🫠

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
All 3 smelled like Gelato when I took em out the vacuum bag. Gotta air em out to hope their natural smells come back.

The left one supposed jealousy is an alright Indica type of mid high, the middle one supposed london pound was pretty good actually nice buzzy kinda active high like what I expect from smoking sour diesel. The last on the right supposed to be blueberry. It smells different and grows different from the other 2 even polluted with Gelato smell.
Mostly sativa effects. I was already high when I smoked that one can't really tell.

Do you have and experience with real cuts of any famous strains? If so I would love if you could post a picture of it growing and tell me how you know this is the real one and not a fake. Like some specific marker maybe?
Like how og plants are usually lanky stretchy plants that grow little golf balls.
Or how most blueberry plants carry a leaf wrinkled lead trait
Or diesel plants having a backend smell of engine grease.

For instance my Sasha has a genetic trait that makes the middle leaf do this.
20240223_103944.jpg

If I ever go through plants and I forget what's what I know if it has this weird mutation only on the middle leaf it's prolly mine.

Or like how Bubba is a very slow growing plant that puts off fairly meager yields for the time put into it. When people tell me about their huge 98 that grows really fast I throw a triple crown in the ring. All cap. Left that plant in the Florida sun 6 months barely topped 3 feet.

Latest posts

Latest posts