What's new

"I Need MOneY".........

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
hopefully you will see some......;)...thanks brotha'....Florida Crippy...jk...sunny ol Florida strain....old "lumbo" cut........super strong......not good w/seizure patient's.....will get some more shot's if i can.....

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
burkle is a mf beast yo.
naa didnt get tht one live but i wont turn her down fasho :D
peace-T-

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
daym page 3...guess i need mo' pic's........
My TriangleStardawg pheno...ickystickygooey ganja'...
picture.php

picture.php

BlackHaze...she's 100%crazysally.... my most favorite sativa.....verry strong.......
picture.php

TriangleKush.....she yielded quite well this round....stankyTriangleogfuelkushy lemmonfunk.......
picture.php

picture.php

more to come...........:tiphat:

BURKLE.....brickshithouse!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It's stuff like that^ which keeps me constantly coming back. Sick gear as usual $$. :tiphat:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shit is ridiculous in here. im baked off of your stardawg ix2. nasty stinky chemmy funk. she's a powerhouse.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
Phillthy as long as your happy bro...that's all that matters......hope to see your keeper's...
Bro thanks for swinging thru homie'....always peeping your show's....sssdh show was proper'...anytime you wanna come swing thru for a peek bro...you know where im at.....
T notes taken home's..in my brain!......holla at cha boi'.......
just dropped some RKMxRDPFlo.....here i come Ox!

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
yeah she's litterally solid as a rock......has some sweet with that bubba kick....only thing she get's sooo dense...no booster's no Co2...no nathin......straight up rocks....my good friend made some bean's w/her....used a chemdd male...this should do the trick....i would like to cross her to my studd tkstd....for more frost and a little looser bud set.....time will tell.......also dropped some Hempstarxchemdd got about 9-11 rocking so far.....seed's are looking good in the TriangleKush too......i pollenated a tad too early...so im not gonna have as many seed as i woulda liked but like i stated before i have a grip load of his spunk and he's backed up as well.......whooot......

Tierra Rojo

Damn Money$$$$ Shame on me for not ever rollin through here. How you need money with skills like that? Ya'll do it. killin it man.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
man youre killing it with that burkle. one of my favorite cuts to grow. like you said, just a brickshithouse.i love how fast she starts packing on the frost, its just awesome to watch

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
burkle is a beast.....so solid it broke a tooth out of my grinder,btw moNeY,you owe me a grinder :D....lol j/k but it is a dense ass bud and has some kick.
peace-T-

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
what stinks in here?? wash your ass bro...lol Looking great, cant wait to get back in the game. Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
ghostnugs:indeed my friend...not too bad on veg...well for my setup...and yes her tric development aint no slouch either'........
T:daym really yo?pic's or it didn't happen.......jk i got's ya...homeboi'......
HiEagle420:nah broseph that's your own funk...nothing like what i got goin on over here..jk..jk..jk...you know im here for you...anything you need,tire iron,25c,shit $1.00..hooker? bubba..just an ear to holla' at...you know where im at......
BB:my apple pies gone:( thanks for stopping bye....as alway's.. doors open for you homie...
just knocked down some burkle...solid as a rock....purp as all get out.....and a bit overdone...just how i like her!......all them RKMxRDPF beans dropped now hopefully they awake.......

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol no not really F.U.C.K.E.R i was just fuckin w you pimpin....put the sats down....back away from the bong....:D
peace-T-

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
tought one im sure im gonna get shit from some friends but....two complete different beasts.....but the Blacks are a constant fire......something about her....btw i was told the other day that this cut is OLD like Grandparent old....she's"black" starting to pack on that weight atm.....But i did pollenate her with my studd TriangleKushxStardawgIX....

Greyskull

Twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reas
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good call on hitting the black
its really cool that some plants can be kept going for generations