What's new

I need an bulk hash making method that won't break my back.

3chomes

ilife said:
With water or dry sifting?

iLiFE

Dry, no water out there.
PS. ILife, I cannot yet read your PM till I got 50 posts, my post count had been reset a little while ago.

ilife

ilife said:
For large dry-sieving projects you can special order a Pollinator P4 EVER from Mila. This machine can handle as much as you can throw in it for as long as you can throw it. Two man operation, one throwing and one catching. You can adjust the legs on the motor side for different elevations. Raise one end higher so it does not bounce as much, making for a better quality end product.

Do not know if you have the time or money, but the P4EVER is your best option. You can run everything through the P4EVER, then Re-sift your resin powder through a smaller screen later. No matter what system you choose it will always be hard labor intensive work, processing large amounts is never easy or fun. Have you tried processing a small amount to test the quality yet?

3chomes, No worries on the PM, hit me up when you can.

iLiFE

3chomes

ILife, that's what I like to have, a pollinator.
But I need to work out on the fields where they cut the crop, so no electricity either.
I'm doing it completely guerilla style this year, buying a field of crop here and there and do my work.

My post count is going up, I should be able to read my inbox in the next few days.

G

WoW ilife,

Thanks for sharing your info with us. I always enjoy your post. That sure is one wild pollinator. I didn't know Mila made a machine that large. Going to have to check it out next time I head over that way. Will be picking up one of her seed sorting machine she makes. Very nice women, mila. Take care ilife and thanks again for the pictures and info.
Later,
BG

gunnaknow

With the amount of trim that you're talking about, it would be worth while making some ISO oil with the sifted trim. You'd only get a small percentage of oil but a small percentage from that much trim works out to be a considerable amount of oil. Oil never fetches it's true value so it would be better used to increase the market value of your sift by making some jelly hash with it.

ilife

iLuv2BlAzE said:
hey life how many passes do u usually give the buds on the machine. ???

The machine is like a corkscrew, You load one end and it goes bouncing down to the other end and out. You raise the legs on the motor side for more elevation, for less bouncing time.

iLiFE

Latest posts

Latest posts