What's new

I need a new drug... Blueberry, Bubblegum, Cherry, Strawberry

L

LolaGal

Oh, I get it now... lol

My Hazelope is nearly ready to flip another week maybe.

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Making decisions on strains is always the hardest part.

DJS BB is probably the best, but its not the easiest plant to grow. Ask me how i know....

I'm a fan of the 'fruity' strains too. I'm sending some Double Strawberry Diesel F2's and DSD x C99 in to the bay sometime this week. Rez's DSD is still one of my favorites. Best 40$ I ever spent.

I really want to try some of Chimera's gear too. Just can't decide which one

Have fun shopping

MARLO

Last edited:
L

LolaGal

Mmm... that sounds good, but when is Nirvana gonna come out with some cherry, and strawberry? That is about all I can afford is Nirvana...

I got some DJ Shorts Blueberry! Now I is truly broke lol.

I need to go check out Foomar's Cherry strains at the bay, see if any left.

Anybody try the Nivana Bubblegum?

thanks to all that posted, I appreciate it.

I just ordered a pack of DJ Blueberry.$185 way more than I wanted to spend Pinch pennys for a month and in 4 months be paid back well.:dance013:

L

LolaGal

Yeehaw! Thanks Big D, I will order a couple packs of both the Bubblicious and The AK 48, that will surely get me some Cherry phenos and the bubblegum. SOLD!!!

I want that Chitral from ACE too..... waahh! That would give me the strawberry I want.and maybe a cherry from that too. but it's soooo high!

Clarence? Are you out there? Hellppp. Clarence.......yoo hoooo! (snicker snicker, giggle giggle)

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Growdoc's Bubble Dust,,

7253BD2441.JPG

7253BD245.JPG

:smokeit: :dance013: :dance:

deemstar

If you are looking for bubblegum I know serious seeds has a variety, tastes just like it if it's done right.

Be careful with blueberry, isn't there like the og west coast cut and then tons of thai versions that all hermie at the end as per the norm? Definitely saw those traits in the last blueberry I saw.

L

LolaGal

OK, got most of my list ordered

OK, got most of my list ordered

OK<

for those keeping count here's what happened!

I managed to get some DJShorts Blueberry.

Also Nirvana Bubblicious and Nirvana AK48.

So I got the bubblegum, blueberry and maybe cherry? I hope?!

That just leaves strawberry, but I might get lucky with a Boo Freebie? Who knows? I did ask for Strawberry freebie, don't know what I will get.