What's new

I need a new Avatar.....any ideas?

TrainMan

hahah ^^

littlebetter.gif

little better resolution, fixed glitches, can play with the fps a little bit if we want it faster or slower, or we can make the seed fly around a little more.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
TrainMan.....I think thats all getting just a little too busy for my particular tastes.....perhaps loose the slap-head....lol!.....and lets have a look at it when sized to the maximum avatar allowed here on ICM......

K

kallenavndk

Great thread....How about a picture of a girl whit big boobs and a lil ganja tattoo on her chest :laughing:

My fair lady, hope u find a stellar avartar :D

TrainMan

TrainMan.....I think thats all getting just a little too busy for my particular tastes.....perhaps loose the slap-head....lol!.....and lets have a look at it when sized to the maximum avatar allowed here on ICM......

lol glad someone got a laugh out of it! I agree, lots of animation. Changed the background to higher quality. I like seeing the cannabis growing all over the planet. ;)

littlebetter.gif

120x120 @ 9 FPS

littlebetter.gif

120x120 @ 9 FPS minus the Halide Sun/Waning Moon

littlebetter.gif

100x100 @ 12 FPS

littlebetter2.gif

175x175 @ 12 FPS (little fast)

----

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks really nice to me but the light seems a little out of place, doesnt really fit , but that just me...look way better without the halide light.

TrainMan

Yeah, MrsB is probably right.

So are you going to make me one next Train? You are a talented fella.

word!

I will make anybody one if they ask nicely ;)

PM me with some of your ideas and we'll get started.

So should we go with no halide sun for sure? what about the moon? I think this avatar is just about finished.

Good lookin' out Mrs.Babba and RanDude101!! I appreciate you guys coming in with positive vibes and support! pfff pfff pass

L

LolaGal

Train, don't want to hurt your feelings, so tell me to kiss off if you want.

I don't like the hands.... I like the MJ growing on the planet though.

Lose the light, keep the moon. Make the planet bigger. Just my 2 cents.....

p.s. Could you put an Indiana Jones hat on my avatar? Put his gun in a holster and add a little whip in his hands like Indiana? It would be nice to see his eyebrows also. Pretty please? Thank you.

TrainMan

Train, don't want to hurt your feelings, so tell me to kiss off if you want.

I don't like the hands.... I like the MJ growing on the planet though.

Lose the light, keep the moon. Make the planet bigger. Just my 2 cents.....

p.s. Could you put an Indiana Jones hat on my avatar? Put his gun in a holster and add a little whip in his hands like Indiana? It would be nice to see his eyebrows also. Pretty please? Thank you.

:)

I like the suggestions, so keep the moon? people are liking the moon. No problem. I started using real hands but then it took away from the center of the picture which is the flying seed. I like it.

let me see what I can do,

my program crashed on me while I was making it XD

poow.gif

Quality could be a little better, I added the whip and the hat. The hat covered up the eye brows I drew in and the gun holster I drew looked stupid. I tried :)!

B

BigHerm

Thanks for the kind words. I'm going to be brushing up on my animation "skills" and see if I can't get those wings flappin'.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Trainman, looks really cool, and after the work you've put into it, you prob wont like this idea, but have you tried it without the background, without the hands, the moon or hallide, just spinning world and seed logo with see through background, at the max size for avatars. My rabbit wouldnt look the same if it was caged in a border for example.

TrainMan

Trainman, looks really cool, and after the work you've put into it, you prob wont like this idea, but have you tried it without the background, without the hands, the moon or hallide, just spinning world and seed logo with see through background, at the max size for avatars. My rabbit wouldnt look the same if it was caged in a border for example.

sup brotha, thanks for the kind words. That is a good idea and I have thought about it, just having a transparent background, the color being icmag's background. Good thought.

I'm gonna leave it up to Gypsy, if he digs it. It's a go!

peace:joint:

BigHerm, that is looking beautiful, I have this program called fractal maker that I'm trying to play with. It's tough, it's all number combos, I wish I new the right combo to make those wings really trippy. Still looks beautiful good job.

TrainMan

littlebetter.gif

This is my finished entry. I fixed the wings and added the high res background. Minus the moon&halide.. too much distraction.

props to bigherm for the seed sprout, love that idea.

word :smoker: