What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I need a drink.

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I keep a 40# of Canadian Whisky at my desk anytime I want a shot it's within arms reach. Hey it's right beside my mason jars. I have a fantastic boss who might get the party started at any moment.

C

CTSV

I keep a 40# of Canadian Whisky at my desk anytime I want a shot it's within arms reach. Hey it's right beside my mason jars. I have a fantastic boss who might get the party started at any moment.

You guys hiring?

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
I use to buy Crown Royal as you can see by my mason jar bags but a friend gave me a bottle of CC-P & I liked it. Pops used to drink CC, So I've been drinking that lately. The shit apple don't fall far from the tree eH. I drink beer when I'm out & about I used to be a professional. I got tired of taking the empties back.

picture.php

Damn I'm running low on cannabis this month & 4 weeks to harvest. Where are my roaches.

I drink beer because its the best tasting beverage on the planet imo. I have tried hundreds of beers and this one takes the cake, even better than any of the belgium trappist ales I have tried, and its brewed in the USA.

2728353039_c3d1f9bc72.jpg

Gans

Another beer geek here. Though my first love will always be cannabis, beer is a very close second.

Went with a few Saison's last night while watching the game;

De Glazen Toren Saison D'Erpe
DeProef Saison Imperiale
Fantome Saison

@demonic- I can tell you have good taste, man! I loved Pliny, unfortunately its not available out here, but some of my buddies in Cali sent me some bottles several months back when they first started bottling it. Blind Pig is pretty good too. (and don't even get me started on their sours...just amazing!)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
The last thing i need to see is this thread, ive been on a binger this weekend, thursday got wasted, friday drank three 32s + a 24, saturday night hammered back shots of tequila, now its sunday and i havent had a lick of drink but i always know it makes my nights more interesting.

however, tonight i think i will skip the drinking.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say alcohol is extremely insidious. Like most mood altering drugs that can cause one harm when abused.

Alcohol can be very deceptive and causes many people to make poor decisions which endanger themselves and others. When abused over long periods of time it can cause one great physical damage while all along tricking the consumer into believeing everything is OK when it really isn't.

Its an insidious pleasure much like the sun on a cloudy day. It's nice to sit on the beach all day when it's overcast & cloudy because you dont feel like your getting much sun, untill you go in the house and take a shower only to find that your burned to hell. The damage is done and you didn't realize it untill it's to late.

I'm not anti-alcohol. In fact, I like alcohol. I have 1-2 Scotch & Waters almost every evening after work, wine with dinner 3-5 times per-week, and an occasional vodka martini. I've enjoyed alcohol for many years, however, like many I have seen firsthand the harm it's capable of.

Stay thirsty my friends!

Amen bro, well said.......
I wish I could enjoy a drink or two every night myself as just that amount of alcohol has been found to have healthful not harmful effects on the body, but I have two problems, diabetes (alcohol is full of sugar) and an addictive personality. liquor was the catalyst of my falling victim to many of my other addictions and weaknesses, so although I love it & could afford to drink comfortably I must choose not to at all, again w/the exception of a single cold beer on a hot day, if I have two I'm buzzed hard btw so I limit it to one.
ouch

melvin2

Hard to beat a burger and a beer...
picture.php

Stone's IPA is good shit. Have you tried their "Ruination IPA" ?
Names so for it's ability to completely ruin your palate temporarily.

Their Barley Wine is good too, hell it's all good.

Stone Brewery beers I've had:
Barley Wine
Ruination IPA
IPA
Arrogant Bastard
Double Bastard

It's all liquor store beer here.
I wanted to try their russian stout but it's hard to get ahold of

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
fucking beatiful day!! just enjoying some bubblegum x kalimist
sippin on some ice cold busch light.. hahaa no fancy brew here today but god damn its soo sweeet

melvin2

fucking beatiful day!! just enjoying some bubblegum x kalimist
sippin on some ice cold busch light.. hahaa no fancy brew here today but god damn its soo sweeet

Hey man, I can relate to that. I'm sippin a glass of that fancy brew but the effect is the same ya know?

What I'm smoking (Bubblelicious) probably isn't on the level of your hybrid, but it has a nice giggly high.