What's new

I met a grower.......

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran

cannabis is a commodity, even when it's 100% legal everywhere it will still hold good value, there are rippers everywhere, somebody's always looking for the easy way to some $$$. my cannabis related hats & shirts stay discreetly in my dresser unless I'm having a few friends over.

of course I live in a town w/a population of about 80 people, the next closest town has 110 residents & the county seat (10 miles away) is a city of 850. I/you/we can't get away w/shit for being discreet around here.......

It is legal here (Seattle) and I am medical, yet I do not want my hobby to be known. If not for just the robbers, I still have a professional reputation to uphold. And everyone thinks that all growers are doing it for a business. I don't want to be lumped in with that group. I don't even like showing it on here in case I meet someone from here at a dispensary or something. The market here is wide open, not at all private, and my favorite place to go.

furrywall11

@Galactic finishing up college...... nice. In this ridiculous world, for some reason, people think it's polite to ask you what you do for a living within 5 minutes of knowing you. I'm always at a loss. Sometimes I say landscaping... I've been tempted to say video game tester, which is an actual profession. I don't mind coming up with crazy shiet for a laugh but, when someone earnestly asks me what do you do for a living? I sometimes feel bad about lying. OH well. Better than working at Home Depot :D

Latest posts

Latest posts