What's new

I love the hottest peppers!

g0vnaa

ICE Cream eater
Veteran
Here are mine plants.
Habaneros, Jalapenos and Trinidad Scorpion.
I`m gonna transplant the ones in the small cups in the garden.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
used lightly they are good in most things (especially when you like spicy food). have a taste before you cook. make the taste sample small for really hot peppers.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
garden peppers

garden peppers

I cheated and bought a six pack of mixed peppers from the store.
picture.php

View image in gallery

And here is my habanero.

B.E.D

first attempt at growing hot peppers...
only have 3 going..should be enough for me.

scorpion..
picture.php

jalapeno..
picture.php

ghost..
picture.php

never had the scorpion,ghost before.looking forward to those.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
im slacking like a mofo on my photos, but i'll try to get some!

7pot 'primo'

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

Hell no. I ate 20 ghost pepper wings at this bar and I swear before all that is holy, I will never eat that shit again in life. I ate the spiciest wings on the menu like it was nothing and the waitress said they had some special wings they couldn't put on the menu due to insurance, wings that had a release form. You know I had to try them, and I had to eat all 20 of them like a retard. For the next 3 days my piss burned and smelled like straight cayenne pepper. I was scared to even take a shit becasue I knew the burn would be so intense I'd have to wipe with ice cold sensitive baby wipes. I sweated at night and my wife said I smelled like hot peppers. Its so hot that you can't even taste the pepper, all you taste is flames. I had to put Habenero Tabsaco on it just to cool it down so I could get it in my mouth to eat it, the smell of pepper was making my eyes water and me cough. My mouth burned so much it actually chapped the line where your inner lip, becomes your outer lip. I ate tabasco as an 8 year old so i love me some spicy, but that shit is ridiculous. I felt like Homer Simpson after that pepper contest. Hats off to anyone who eats this on the regular. :tiphat:

Canniwhatsis

High country cat herder
Veteran
Found some Bhut's at the local nursery! :D

Scored one that's already flowering, and 2 smaller ones. Also got some anaheim peppers for green chili this fall.

Biosynthesis

Veteran
Hell no. I ate 20 ghost pepper wings at this bar and I swear before all that is holy, I will never eat that shit again in life. I ate the spiciest wings on the menu like it was nothing and the waitress said they had some special wings they couldn't put on the menu due to insurance, wings that had a release form. You know I had to try them, and I had to eat all 20 of them like a retard. For the next 3 days my piss burned and smelled like straight cayenne pepper. I was scared to even take a shit becasue I knew the burn would be so intense I'd have to wipe with ice cold sensitive baby wipes. I sweated at night and my wife said I smelled like hot peppers. Its so hot that you can't even taste the pepper, all you taste is flames. I had to put Habenero Tabsaco on it just to cool it down so I could get it in my mouth to eat it, the smell of pepper was making my eyes water and me cough. My mouth burned so much it actually chapped the line where your inner lip, becomes your outer lip. I ate tabasco as an 8 year old so i love me some spicy, but that shit is ridiculous. I felt like Homer Simpson after that pepper contest. Hats off to anyone who eats this on the regular. :tiphat:

Excellent! That has to be the best smoke report on IC ever man. LMAO