What's new

I lost my granny today..

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
sorry for you and your familys loss bro..i know it hard but try to stay strong/ and keep that head held high bro ,,losda K+ and good vibes coming your/familys way ...

keep it green
highlander

White Rabbit

Digging in the garden
ICMag Donor
Grandmothers can be closer than biological mothers. It is a deep loss, and all my support to you and yours.
White Rabbit.

C

cellardweller

Prof,
I had just seen this thread and wish I was here sooner to offer my condolences. I am truly sorry for your loss. I am extremely close with my 88 year old grandmother and understand where you are right now.The rainbows were there for a reason, and you will never forget that.
You need anything or just wanna share, I am just a pm away..
:respect: :friends:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks alot FAM. You all know how much it means to mean.. It feels good having people share their loses with me and give me the support.. Im doing fine though, looks like Saturday we will have the funeral.. Thanks alot again to EVERYONE!! You all make me feel soo warm inside. My granny is looking down on each an everyone of you right now too.. She might even knit you a pair of gloves for when you hands get cold.. Thanks alot again FAM.. :rasta:

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran
Sorry for your loss Prof. I know it hurts.
My grandma passed about five years ago, and I think of her often. That poem was great! I have a great picture of my grandmother looking through a window and waving (photographer is outside) And that picture is how I remember my grandmother....not hooked up to life support in the hospital. I can't even remember how she looked when she was sick. I just remember how kind and whole she was. I try to be like her, but often pale in comparison. Chin up brother...she's better off on the other side.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro,i feel real bad for you right now man..,it so hard to say the right thing right now,my thoughts and prayers are with you and you family right now brotha.i know how hard it is to lose someone you love so much.it will leave a hole in ur chest but you have to fill it with good memories...
peace-T-

L

Lilly456

I lost both my grandmothers this year and they were both cool as hell.My one granny on my Mom's side smoked an ounce going thru chemo when she was 94.My old man's Mom was 102 and my Mom's Mom was 98.Unfortunately my older granny went blind and deaf for the last 9yrs it sucked for sure.Problem was low cholesterol.Mine is like 100, Dr says you live forever if you have that, I'm not hoping to hit 100 but 7 people in my family have, the rest took their own lives.My condolances and best wishes for ya'...Chaco, aka, Lilly456.:joint::joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks alot for coming in and giving me the support T. You know it means alot to me big bro.. Its a hard thing but its something that happens and everyone was ready for.. :rasta:

Hey Lilly seems like youve got some longevity in your blood. Sorry to hear about the losses on your end of the stick. Thanks for the condolances.. :joint:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks alot sir smoke alot... I appreciate your kind words...:joint:

Kush I thank you too for the kind words.. And your right about the rainbow there just has to be a higher power... :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts