I like blunts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I used to smoke good cigars, all other tobacco repulses me,
I never thought I'd like a blunt until I tried one recently.......
(straight up phillies wrap, was as awesome as the friends I was w/at the time)

hey man, racism has no place here

all races like to smoke weed, and a blunt is just another way to do that. its one of those things that transcends race.

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blunts are for that ditch weed bricked up and shipped in from Mexico.

Smoking good herb in a blunt is like drinking single malt scotch mixed with soda.

RicoT

Blunts should go on that website "Things black people like"

Damn, that's not at all called for. I personally enjoy the social aspect of blunts, and the way I can do things around the house and have that long drawn out personal session. Hearing this throat cancer story is giving me second thoughts though. I easily go through a pack of Dutch Master cigarillos per day. Maybe I'll detour to rolling papers...:fsu:

dexter840

I love regular swisher sweets with some Sour D or Chem in them and i can take 2-3 blunts to the head by myself in a session i don't need a crowd to get down :p

i will 2nd that. swisher's are produced in my hometown and go great with some of our other local products

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

Smoking good herb in a blunt is like drinking single malt scotch mixed with soda.

so true,

back in high school, all day, but it was schwag...
cant smoke the shit now, just don't taste right....

scotch, scotch, scotch, i love scotch

lordbudly

Veteran

all races like to smoke weed, and a blunt is just another way to do that. its one of those things that transcends race.

lol in my group of friends we have this dude whos nickname is always changing, but hes 50% black 50% white, and he always comes up with new names for himself, we mostly call him black dude but he will call himself the halfrican alot, and we call his dad (reaching 65 now) the jamerican, but hes never owned a glass pipe, and almost never smokes joints, he only smokes blunts

TwoOhSix!

LOL, not racist, Stuff Black People like is just a funny website. Stuff white people like is even funnier. All so true, which is what makes it so hilarious.

And I maintain that blunts could go in with Escalades and rap music in stuff black people like.

Come on, stereotypes are fun!

Check out stuff white people like:

#125 Bob Marley

During the course of a white person’s education they will go through many phases including but not limited to: “awkward,” “classic rock,” and “being really into a foreign country.” Of these phases, there is only one that all white people are required to go through before they can obtain their bachelor’s degree. It is known as “Bob Marley.”

Depending on the coolness of the white person, they can experience this stage anywhere between the sixth grade and their last year of college. Regardless of when they went through this phase, every white person can tell you about the time when they had Legend on repeat. If you wish to test this theory, go to any floor in a College Dorm and there is a 100% chance you will find at least one Bob Marley poster.

It is also worth noting that white people tend get into smoking marijuana during this phase. This is why all white people view the combination of the two as one of the most pleasurable experiences on earth. But when white people really want to take it to the next level they will combine Bob Marley, Marijuana, a long weekend and some sort of notable outdoor location (beach, cottage, or patio). There are few activities on earth that are more appealing to white people.

The only acceptable reasons for declining participation are a prior engagement at a music festival or a commitment to go camping.

It’s also worth noting that when talking to white people about Bob Marley there is no need to use his surname. This is because all white people refer to him simply as “Bob.”

Since so many people are into Bob Marley, it is only natural for advanced white people to profess to only marginally liking Bob Marley (note: it is impossible for a white person to outright dislike him). Instead, these white people will claim to preferring more obscure artists like Burning Spear or Peter Tosh.

But be warned that a white person saying they like “reggae” what they really mean is “reggae from 1965-1983.”

Under no circumstances should you ever bring a white person to a dancehall reggae concert, it will frighten them.

Note: if you are talking to a white person who is really into Bob Marley, has dreadlocks, and professes to be a Rastafarian, you should end the conversation immediately. These people are of no value unless you need directions to a WTO protest or have questions about how bad a human can smell.

FarOut1

I first smoked a blunt made with Swisher Sweets or another ok cigar & some decent weed i was growing at the time 96 i always had a harvest party when things were dry, and Blunts would be burnin all nite...

They were pleasant to smoke, we even tacked up some of the blunts with a thin coating of Honey adding a nice sweetness.

Then i moved and couldn't get a grow together for a while, in that time i smoked a few blunts made with blunt wraps by other people.

Sorry but anything i ever smoked in a blunt wrap was Vile, if good Bud was used it was IMO a waste of Good Bud...

Years later i had just harvested my first crop of Nirvana Special it was a Spicey Sativa Rich in Flavor & Effect...

I was in town and i saw a guy drop a cigar out of a fancy case, so naturally i cleaned up his litter.

It was a Partagas Series D i looked it up and they were fairly expensive €15 to €20 a peice with good reviews...

I made the Nicest Blunt i've ever had the Pleasure of Smokin...

Four of us smoked this Beauty together, and the funny thing was, we all equated it to drinkin a Fine Ageded Scotch...

It was the Nicest Smoke i ever had, now i always spend at least €10 on a good Cuban Cigar after the harvest is cured.

The Partagas Series D is my favourite, but that could just be sentimental effects of my First Proper Blunt...

Don't know if the new friendship with Cuba permits them in the states yet. I'm sure their are other Fine Cigars available but i'm lucky to live in Spain where Cuban Cigars are everywhere.

It should also be noted that i never liked to smoke tobacco, it normally makes me vomit if i smoke those European spliffs.

Maybe the Fine Cigar Tobaccos are more organic and don't have all the additives like Shisha (another new and Pleasant Tobacco Experience)

My Shisha packs say they only contain nicotine

0% tar and none of the other nasty chems in ciggs.

I don't know what's in Blunt wraps, but they give me the same bad feelin as a cigg. I especially don't like how they burn, I bet if you lit a blunt wrap like a butt and didn't hit it, she would still burn down like a ciggy.

Comparing Blunts made with Proper Cigars and Blunts made with Wraps, is like comparing Proper Bud to Swagg, no matter what you put inside...

Nicotine has a nice effect, that adds to the complexity of the buzz when it isn't clouded by all the chems and lo grade tobacco that saturate blunt wraps.

Try It You Might Like It...

:rasta: Peace :rasta:

IMO Id rather smoke tobacco then plastic/cellophane. There are a lot of hemp and other tobacco free wraps.

I like the Dutchie's philies, and Games. My fav thing to do is to buy a cheap qp of mexi midies or brick and roll 10 gram blunts that burn for 30+ minutes
FEEL ME!

After a comment like that its obvious you have no idea what you are talking about.

I am probably wasting my time explaining it to you but just in case someone reading this believes your dis-information I think I should explain.

Clear papers are not made from the stuff your mom wraps your peanut butter sandwiches in.

They are made from Cellulose...Not cellophane.

Cellulose is the most common organic compound on Earth!

About 33 percent of all plant matter is cellulose and our friend marijuana is an average of 77 to 80% cellulose.

Surprise! You are all ready smoking cellulose!

:joint::joint::joint::joint:

speaking of cellulose, did you guys know that tommy chong's new dvd comes wrapped in smoke able cellulose?

FWIW im a big fan of the cellulose papers

speaking of cellulose, did you guys know that tommy chong's new dvd comes wrapped in smoke able cellulose?

FWIW im a big fan of the cellulose papers

Neat! I did not know that.

This generations big bambu.

e58132142764407b3472655dc3d61631_144736.jpg

northernlightss

Usually when I hear somebody doesn't like blunts its because they have never smoked a properly rolled blunt, most of everything I have seen other people roll are way to loose/crooked to burn even let alone get a smooth hit. I smoke my bongs alot now, but I only smoked blunts for years, and honestly if done right you can keep alot of the flavor of the bud, so I don't consider it in poor taste to mix the weed with the wrap. To this day it never fails when I smoke with somebody new they always comment how nicely I rolled the blunt, they always think its a cigar.

FarOut1

phillies, white owls, nate dogg:
cigarettes2.jpg

real tobacco:
cigar_tobacco_prep.JPG

anyone seeing the difference?

:respect: Tennessee

the outer wrapper is set aside like usual, and the next layer , a quality section of binder, is destemmed and rolled up , then the wrapper to tighten the shape ....

This is how it's done no cutting with a blade scoopin out and refill:wallbash:

Hint these precious layers are more workable when you get em wet, they like a bit a 4play...

:rasta: Injoy :rasta:

KnuckleHedd

How about those blunt wrappers that look like a tobacco fruit roll-up. I took a toke off a kids blunt and...pheeew, that was nasty.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Please send all unfinished blunts to:
J. Fish
420 Toiletroll Street
Waikiki Hawaii

Status
Not open for further replies.