What's new

I know only Jack Herer

Gert Lush

Veteran
look for the danisch seeds they are fast and good
Ricow, you are right, the Danes have done some amazing work, but I still think most of it is directed a people that can't grow strains like Jack outdoor!

I know I'd give a lot to be able to grow Jack outdoors, but no chance sadly (UK 51°N)

Another candidate might be Super Lemon Haze, and I hate to say this, LOL, cause I'm definitely not one of the greatest fans of Greenhouse, but it's been getting a lot of good reports.

Cloneman

Veteran
In the last 8 years I've grown only Jack Herer (organic outdoor, around 10 plants), a perfect strain for my environment (Slovenija 45°n, good weather until end of september, then windy and rainy 30% of the days, but ok until mid november)

The geezer lives in Slovenija which is next to Italy, which is quite warm/south would'nt you say. I do because i have been there 3 times. Thats why he can grow/finish Jack.

Ricow, you are right, the Danes have done some amazing work, but I still think most of it is directed a people that can't grow strains like Jack outdoor!

I know I'd give a lot to be able to grow Jack outdoors, but no chance sadly (UK 51°N)

Exactly mate, you obviously got the gist of what he was saying, so he is not tied to a strain that finishes early.

mr.brunch

Veteran

mate i am at the same latitude as you, uk,and have done the jack outdoor about ten yr ago. i took 5 clones out of 18hr veg and planted direct into the garden about 2 weeks after the summer solstice.i had no idea this would happen but it made them shoot and flower straight away, and were done by mid- late oct. 8 ft tall and massive yeild!:dance013: worth a try