I KNOW I TOOK A GOOD HIT WHEN....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I KNOW I TOOK A GOOD HIT WHEN....

I sit here in contemplation & instead of wondering
wwjd (what would jesus do) I instead find myself
wondering wwyd (what would yummybud do).......

cashmunny

I know I did a good hit because the visibility in my living room decreased dramatically when I exhaled.

And I coughed for 5 minutes.

Sleepy

Veteran
when it feels like my feet leave the floor, my ears ring, and i get a 'shit-eating grin'!

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
lol.......bigboy

lol.......bigboy

well for me.....and I'm push'in.....oldman age.......
It'z a good hit when.........

I wake from a soft and gentle hush........of a... swift uplifting rush
bringing me back to my knee'z making me forget I hit the floor with speed....

tokinblackguy

when i get that forehead and eyebrow sweat, even in 70*F air conditioned room. it's a really good hit when i get the hiccups and can't take another toke cause it just keeps coming back up, weird...

C

cracker420

when i gag, fart, pee a little, sneeze, puke and then shed a few tears of joy :)

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I don't immediately grab the slide again to load something that WILL do the trick, then what I have just smoked must have done the trick...That would be a good rip in my book...:joint:

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
when im coughin so hard an i go 2 wipe my mouth an its a glob of spit on my hand WTF

Texicannibus

noob
Veteran
for me its when I find myself just holding my bong for a hour or so.. dont know why i dont set it down but Im doing it right now lol. Had this bowl loaded for like the last hour

chemsteady

hell yeah.

hell yeah.

i like those hits (from the bong!) when yer fillin' her up all nice and milky, then it get kinda a yucky dense yellow...then you think to yerself

"shit dude, you took to much...ive made a huge mistake." then you let it all out, start all that coughing, crying, feeling like you gonna throw up, dizzy, lay back, look up and realize..."no, that was the exact right amount." have a good weekend, stoners...:D

~chem

L~B

yea the yellow hits kill me

I usually puke if there too big

if not i get a rush like a whippet and my head feels like its lifting off along with the stresses!!

When I hit my VaperBros and I sit in there and enjoy the body high slowly moving to cerebral then just enjoy the buzz.. then think about how fuck up the world is the dollar becoming worthless... glad I bought ford at 1.79, damm teenagers do some fucked up shit ehhh what was the question ..... Peace out

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When you wake up looking at the ceiling...