What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I joined the Mars Hydro family

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Christmas is going to get crowded the rate this family is growing 😁
Need to keep the 2kw room full at all times running 12/12. Have to get my mom plant count back up around 6-8 at least, I prefer like 10-12 different strains. Have to have verity. I will only be keeping 1 of the Zkittlez clones as a mom. Hopefully I'll find keepers in the king sherb ix, platinum Terple, and Dolato. I still have another dozen or so strains to get thru lol. Can't stop, Won't Stop!

awwc

Need to keep the 2kw room full at all times running 12/12. Have to get my mom plant count back up around 6-8 at least, I prefer like 10-12 different strains. Have to have verity. I will only be keeping 1 of the Zkittlez clones as a mom. Hopefully I'll find keepers in the king sherb ix, platinum Terple, and Dolato. I still have another dozen or so strains to get thru lol. Can't stop, Won't Stop!
If you know what you're doing with 2kw you can get some good results. I have never been a fan of sherb ix tbf I always found it to either be hit with sth before becoming sherb ix (not sure about that tho) or it's not my terp. Z speaks for itself although we all know she is a bitch to grow, I love pure Z in hash form for sure !

cfl...KING

Veteran
If you know what you're doing with 2kw you can get some good results. I have never been a fan of sherb ix tbf I always found it to either be hit with sth before becoming sherb ix (not sure about that tho) or it's not my terp. Z speaks for itself although we all know she is a bitch to grow, I love pure Z in hash form for sure !
IMG_20230210_180312093~2.jpg

I know a lil 😉

Last edited:

cfl...KING

Veteran
Replacing a 60$ led is cheaper than a single 1k hps bulb. 18months is fine with me. I'm not flowering with led it's only for seelings/clones/mothers

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Good luck. I used to be a big fan. Now I am struggling with a TS3000 that is failing and a fire risk. Its a young light at about 18 months old or less. Always used per device design. Never abused and always treated with the upmost respect for its usage recommendations. Mars Hydro is useless in supporting customers. So I am left with a dangerous piece of garbage. I even offered to give them a second chance and help me with an upgrade, to which they offered 3% savings on an upgrade. I am now looking at Spider Farmer and AC INFINITY.
hey, bud. i have talked your situation with the warranty team, They were trying to offer you support. But they also need your coordination.

Latest posts

Latest posts