What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I heard 17 seed and growshops were shut down in Amsterdam??? anyone have info?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
thats a bit different though, i wouldnt want a stranger putting my real face and identity together with my online handlre and any threads and pics of grows of mine....So you can understand him blaggin you on that-although id have just said id rather not tell you instead of lying

G

everytime I was in the sensi shop I had to ask the seller for another pack than the one he gave me.I asked to choose my pack myself, because they always tried to give me retarded seeds.99% of their expensive strains are available for free in clone form now, from other growers...I cant see the clever or commercial thinking in their behaviour.

I know that the dutch Gov has to deal with the french Gov's attacks about weed, and that they dont have much choice because EU says so...because of France.
From what I heard, and I heard very little, the shops that were closed were illegal, often related in a way to hard drugs, spraying phoney cristals on buds with cadonet or whatever.
There were quite many smokers almost killed by some weed that is filled with crushed glass (to make it look frosty) across France, Quebec, switzerland.

I'm actuall pretty happy if the police manages to get rid of retarded dealers.(I believe they keep the rats' shops opened though).

Latest posts

Latest posts