What's new

}-I HATE CHRISTMAS-{

Status
Not open for further replies.

WishDoctor

Karma's an After Death thing...not when one is alive, no such thing as instant karma.

Read the true definition on how karma work ONLY after you Die.

JHerbz

Karma's an After Death thing...not when one is alive, no such thing as instant karma.

Read the true definition on how karma work ONLY after you Die.

Hey guess what, ill be dead. In the ground, rotting. is that karma enough? cause there aint anything else! lol.

is "god" gonna smite me? rofl fuck em!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
kids will be kids... these are the kids that take an ass whoop then go crying to momma... he :cry: hit me momma lets sue him... And whether its life or karma it will git ya... those are the times when you find yourself saying WHY ME!! this shit always happens.. Well, that there is life/karma gettin ya back... you will see... Another kid that the parents shoulda wiped him off moms tiddies with a sock... NOOOOOO.. instead she says leave it in... and look what came out.. snot nosed santa stabber. peace n pufs..

edit typical teenybopper lives by what the dictionary says lmfao!!!! obviously someone who hasnt lived long enough.. tell your mom thanx for having ya instead of the A word.. sometimes that should be the only option..

sacKO

JHerbz

sack i take everything you say lightly, since we both got some anger issues.
and odiously you get really worked up on this site.. every time i see you post its something negative, or your chewing someone else out cause you think there a dumb shit and your so smart. and your so perfect right? you've never done some "dumb shit" things? DOUBT THAT

teeny bopper ha. i live my life my way, i didn't take no shit from my crappy mom and got out of there fast and graduated early. so idk who your saying goes crying to momma but i can guess it was probably you not me, cause it sounds like your talking from personal experience now.

but peace, thanks for your input where it wasn't needed. infact it was a waste of your time and my time for even reading/replying to this crap lol.
im not tripping out over anything so careful how you reply, don't get all defensive and start attacking me and shit. i didn't do crap to you bro.

keep it chill

sackoweed

Veteran
you are not smarter than a 5th grader... I only get worked up when i see stupidity. And even then i dont even get worked up :D... And I am rarely if ever chewing people out not even in this thread.. I just call BS when i see it.. heh.. If ya want go find any post of mine and i can tell ya it will be positive unless its just a bottom line no brainer to give some one the shit they deserve imo.. :D It is obvious your young by what you said.. It is like ya came running just to tell us all you shanked (teen word).. an inflatable santa who does that shit? kids do...Man people work hard for what they have and then kids like you come along and ruin it.. Now these people are out some hard earned money.. I think that sux. if ya took my words lightly you would have laughed at the mom & sock thing.. but ya replied so not to lightly yea... Good Luck when life/karma comes a knocking and remember.... why? chill enuff id say.. :D peace n pufs..

edit: ohh and on the must be my experience of it musta been me crying.. lol NOT... Infact quite the opposite i caught a lil doosh bag trying to rip from my neighbors car, had the car door open sitting in the seat one leg out fumbling thru his console and i slammed the door shut on his scrawny lil leg and well i hurt him :cry: and guess what he tried to sue.. LMFAO!!! So that is why i said what i said about running home to momma.. So i would venture off to say :chin: maybe karma ohh wait life just got him back right then and there in the form of ME!!:D.. Have a great karma.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

JHerbz

i read the first line stopped and am now posting this.. How many times have you used that "you are not smarted then a 5th grader" line? shit, you much watch that show A LOT, cause you are old, and you think it makes you smarter cause you grew up on a farm im sure.
anyways ill get back to reading what crap you have to say cause after that first line i can only imagine

JHerbz

i didn't start the talk about destroying Santa. i posted after it was brought up already one post before mine. I only said it because when i read that i thought of what i did. I didnt show any emotion or anything in that post i simply made a statement nothing more. your acting like im trying to get attention and posting it up and down, there was no need for your attitude against me in the first place tho.
Cool, im younger then you. Does that make you so much better because of your age? Your age does not define you as a person.

I stabbed a peice of plastic you can fix with clear tape. i wasn't jacking a car. relax. you act like it can't be fixed or replaced.

can we drop this crap over nothing?

sackoweed

Veteran
i didn't start the talk about destroying Santa. i posted after it was brought up already one post before mine. I only said it because when i read that i thought of what i did. I didnt show any emotion or anything in that post i simply made a statement nothing more. your acting like im trying to get attention and posting it up and down, there was no need for your attitude against me in the first place tho.
Cool, im younger then you. Does that make you so much better because of your age? Your age does not define you as a person.

:comfort::D lol i have used that line twice if ya must know & nope dont watch the show just used that line.. And ohh yea blame the other guy for starting it cos he talked about santa.. typical teen :laughing: You dont have to parade up and down you said it in a thread that probably over 3000 peeps have viewed and probably another 3000 will see.. lol... And its not attitude against you i was just simply doing what you did made a statement yea? :chin: let me use another line here see what ya say about that.. lol.. YOUR FIRED!!! and yes i do watch that show.. :dance013:... im in a good mood.. dont forget were typing words here you can take it as im mad, sad, glad, rad, or maybe sitting here with a sword stuck in my neck.. muahahaa.. have a good night thanx for the fun.. And as for age its obvious... peace n pufs..

sacKO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts