What's new

I got raided and all I got was 4 sheets of paper.

globel

I got raided back in April, long story but some one tried to rob my house or something and he had a knife. I got stabed in the face a few times and had to go to the hospital. When i was there they had cops go to my house to secure evidence. Some reason one of the cops wanted to brake a door down that was locked In a diffrent part of the house. He broke the door down to my grow room. He lay witness to over 100 flowering plants. This is what i came home to. I appertly got home within minutes of the grow room door being kicked in. I asked them what in the fuck are you doing in here? they said looking for a bloody shirt. And i told them I dont think its in here. And guided the officer away. He was like in shock. They kept saying that they wanted to do the investigation on the face stabbing so I closed the grow room and we went down stares. I kept telling them I had paper work and blah blah. After about 2 hours we walked outside and another cop asked if they could search my house........ I laffed so hard in his face. All my neghbors were there too ( they know whats up and are cool) they were yelling at the cops after he asked me this. "YOU ALREADY BROKE IN HIS HOUSE" stuff like that. I said ofcourse you cannot search my house. I sat in a cop car for 8 HOURS after this.... WITH STICHES AND STAPELS IN MY FACE. I had to pee and was given a starbucks cup to pee in. They wouldent let me go anyware. Then 8 hours later they had the searchwarrent and a hole new slew of narcotics agents were there. they took me out the cop car and sat me on my couch in my house. The started taking MY SHIT.... not the tables or anything cheap.... The expesive stuff... my lights and controllers. and they choped all my plants down.... The narcotics agents let my go play some cod4 they were knida nice i had stab wounds IN MY FACE. They evean got me food. It took them till 6am the next morning to clear out all my stuff. After all that was done. they gave me 4 sheets of paper. I asked am I going to jail or are you charging me or anytihng? he said nope infront of a judge it would be thrown out. He said the search was not liget . He also said I had WAY TO MANEY PLANTS for my legal weed perscription. But it was a tottal illegal search . I am thinkning i should lawer up and go after them... But i am realy happy I dident go to jail ... Here are the search recipts.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
crazy story

if you did law up, I think you could get all your stuff back

it would be a nice move for the movement

but its gonna take time energy
commitment

but if you feel it inside

go man

but like you say..

at least you didnt go to jail man.

L

Leonidas

Bro some piece of shit that I use to help out got busted in Orange County and had like 150 plants and all they did was take his plants and equipment and nothing ever became of it because he was a caregiver . Zoo

holy shit that sucks bud. they even got your stash from under your bed. assholes.. did they leave you with any "meds"? oh and you are a lucky mother fucker to NOT be sittin in jail right now, legal or illegal search. You should count your losses and move on. Oh and another quesition, why are people trying to rob and stab you in your GROWHOUSE??? Sounds like someone knew about your business and wanted your shit.(you messing w/ shady peeps?) Or did they just want to stab you because they were mad at you? I dont understand why you got stabbed.. Anyways I hope all your current issues are resolved soon.peace

Last edited:

That Girl

Globel, so sorry to hear your troubles. And two days shy of hitlers birthday!

Keep on the bright side,
That Girl

Tony Aroma

Let's Go - Two Smokes!
Veteran
I see they got the sandwich bags from your kitchen cabinet. There's nothing that pisses LEO off worse than a marijuana grower with a fresh sandwich. If it were up to them, we'd all be wrapping our lunches in wax paper.

L

Leonidas

Thanx for the neg Rep Fire I still see your still just a chump lacking balls , Read better I use to help him out and found out he was a piece of shit after the fact just like your a piece of shit .I said it once and I'll say it again , I hope we cross paths oneday . Zoolander

Last edited:

Murphle

How accurate were they w/ their inventory? 8 hours to do that. I'd be pissed I'm paying cops overtime for that BS. Stay free/happy/medicated.

G

Greyskull

you could try contacting the ASA. not sure how much they can directly help though - don't expect them to hire a great lawyer for you... they will mostly provide you good reference for your situation.

seriously though if you had over 100 plants and you didn't go to jail you should be stoked all they did was rough your shit up. it could have been much worse. don't go back and fuck with the snake man, lick your wounds and get back in the saddle.
good luck.

if yo do get a lawyer and press charges good luck thats way more balls than I have

HarryNugz

Thing you have to consider is if you do go after them it's possible the DEA could pick your case up and bring charges of their own. Then you would be wishing you hadn't persude it. Wonder what caused them to break in, noise, light leak, or smell?

pugnacious

Your growing days in that house, city and county are over. You should be thanking God you are not in jail. Pack up your sh!t and move if you want to continue.

I have never ever met anyone this lucky when it comes to having a grow house busted by the piggies.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Veteran
Could be worse- The title of this thread could have been, "I got raided and all I got was this orange OCDC t-shirt".
You're gonna have to move and replace your gear from the sounds of things, but hey... it's hard to put a price on an education. As in, 'your neighbors knew what's up and were cool'. But some punk friend of a neighbor's punk kid weren't so cool. I never want to even KNOW if my neighbors would be 'cool'... best not to give them the info at all.
Hope your face heals up fast. Bum luck there big time.

Last edited:
G

Sorry you got raided bro. My heart goes out to you and yours! We'll be sending positives your way.

Peace

Weedninja

For some reason that I don't quite understand, it impresses the hell out of me that you had 3 digital ballasts in the crapper.

Props to ya for having the balls to post this stuff and good luck in the future.

loforever

I'd lawyer up brother... you know you're in the right and so do the cops and the judge. Get EVERYTHING the took minus the plant material.... GO AFTER THEM and then sue for pain and suffering for taking you're medication and whatever else you can get them for. GO FOR BLOOD BROTHER, let us know what you decide on doing. Interview lawyers and figure out which one is the best for you in the area of cheap and effective. I hope and wish for you all the best. I'd also find where that cat lives and stick something more effective than a knife in his face if you know what i mean. You're in the right and everybody knows it. Justice MUST BE DONE, you live in america and you have RIGHTS that no one else in this world has. You are protected by the constitution and you need vindicated after being violated, by those fucking greasy, snooping PIGS. SUE that PIG TOO.... Fight for you're rights brother!!!!