What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

i got my own place! it's boring as phuk!

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
Thanks Mrs. Babba

At least where I'm at now I have internet, food, and can smoke whenever I want.

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
It's weird man, making it in a very small town with limited jobs, limited resources, limited women, lol...is hard as hell...at least in a big town or city you'd never be out of a job thus you'd have money for rent and such..not here man, nary a job to be heard of, so a lot of of people move or move in with someone.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We live in a small town too....not even a stop light, and jobs are tough, unless you want to work at a gas station or fast food place, seems to always be those jobs around.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
city is generally more expensive,,so its a trade off...yeehaw..got snow peas going ,,shitloads of lettuce,basil,and hopefully some broccoli...and about 34 seedlings ,,,5 diff strains I think....doob is prob stealing the old folks meds ...or he got senile early ....ha ha ...hey babba hope all is well...I crashed my car new years morn jan 1st on the way ocean kayaking at 5 am,,,haven't diagnose the damage as its been raining here and my funds have been temp diverted..i am guessing 1500...ooh well..not a good start to my year

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's cool you have some veggies and herbs growing trout....total bummer about your car, what the heck happened? Sounds like some damage, fucking cars lol

Ya who knows with doob, I hope he's okay whatever he's doing!!