What's new

I got better quality cannabis and better service in the black market

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
then you have your mutherfuckers that aint paying taxes and stealing their business...be a cold day in hell I gave them 25 percent after years of them arresting and ruining peoples lives...now they just milk you like a cow...after their greed it wont be hard to compete if you got low overhead and don't pay their ransom..also having a better product ..

CoCoSativas

Funny how things change. Circa 2000 to 2006 ish. I was able to get some of the finest cannabis money can buy. Fast forward to modern day, Ive never seen so much half asses grown, non cured, over fertilized, poor customer service as I see today. Trying to get someone out of bed for $200 bucks is like pulling teeth and even if you do you receive some stale, old, horribly mislabeled product.

Awhile back on this site, there were a few that warned that if we legalized it would lead to nothing good, I use to argue with those folks, in hindsight they were spot on.

The Cannabis industry has gone to pot. Horribly grown, old, stale, non cured, garbage. Maybe in Colorado its different but from what I see, this is a nightmare.

I hope one day it becomes legal and people who love the plant start growing it again, sharing clones, and overall just trying to produce the best Cannabis they can.

Who woulda thunk it. Black Market > Legal Market by a large, large margin.

Also now everyone is a bitch, if you dont have a med card they are too scared to make a deal.

Crazy times. Best Cannabis Ive ever expirenced was circa 2000 ish to 2006 ish... The strains coming out of cali were insane. The tastes, the variation in high, the care and manicuring.

Peace.

Legalization is coming to canada. I have a med perscription it all sucks so bad that mass produced shit i grow my own and will do so for life.

My friends cant wait until im moved and flowering i got a run ready to rock that will keep us all laughing.

Ill be outlaw until they let me do it my way. I dont give a fuck

What's frustrating is I'm currently legal and have been for the last two years. Washington's medical program created I'd argue the best scene in the country. This has been some of the best times in my life getting to play with all these different strains and growing toys legally. Thanks to recreational, pretty soon I'm going to have to leave the State or give up my 4th amendment rights and 74% of my garden size. And that's not even considering what might happen in 2016. This state and this country is fucked.

Oregon is promising. I was involved in a lot of their political process. But they still want to tell you how to operate every part of your grow.

rockymountainJ

Legalization is coming to canada. I have a med perscription it all sucks so bad that mass produced shit i grow my own and will do so for life.

My friends cant wait until im moved and flowering i got a run ready to rock that will keep us all laughing.

Ill be outlaw until they let me do it my way. I dont give a fuck

Lol Coco.... like I said, here in colorado... only good weed is black market or grow your own.... I choose the latter... Cheers everyone!

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Try any White Strains rather then the masses of kushes,OG,Sours.

White strains is really,really very good.If No one carries any White Strains,one can request it I'm Sure.

White widow,White Rhino.

lawlrus

Try any White Strains rather then the masses of kushes,OG,Sours.

White strains is really,really very good.If No one carries any White Strains,one can request it I'm Sure.

White widow,White Rhino.

kiafu9t.jpg

Bobbles

What's frustrating is I'm currently legal and have been for the last two years. Washington's medical program created I'd argue the best scene in the country. This has been some of the best times in my life getting to play with all these different strains and growing toys legally. Thanks to recreational, pretty soon I'm going to have to leave the State or give up my 4th amendment rights and 74% of my garden size. And that's not even considering what might happen in 2016. This state and this country is fucked.

Oregon is promising. I was involved in a lot of their political process. But they still want to tell you how to operate every part of your grow.

Growing your own is the way to go, and not surprised they are now trying to restrict your grow... Pretty much in the same boat, move to Denver or Oregon.

If they restrict your right to grow, give up the license and cut off their funding. Speak with your money.

dddaver

Veteran
RIP Robin.

I think the only thing that'll really change is HOW the gov't screws you. Instead of jailing you for the devil weed they'll get you for tax evasion. That's way more efficient anyway. That's how they got Capone.

People are wising up about how stupid it is to outlaw a naturally occurring plant, so the feds will screw everybody another way. Offering shit weed in stores will be that way. So most people will still grow their own and then get busted for evading taxes.

But someday after all the weed is growing in everybody's back yard gardens or small home greenhouses, the gov't will just clamp down harder. So nothing will really change about it, just the name of what they arrest you for. Personally, I think, let them play their silly reindeer games. Most of us will just do exactly what we're doing now anyway. Rule #1 will always be rule #1.

NotYourSaviour

Depressing to read all that. I mean I'm based in Europe and frequenting dutch coffeeshops since quite a bit(only for hashish these days though)and always ridicule the decline of quality since a couple of years having to do with their shitty out-of-date backdoor policy(mostly!). Always refer to dispensaries and spanish social clubs for better ways to go for handling the weed as I assumed it's way better regulated as there are official and not black market suppliers.

As said if this here is kind of representative then it's quite a shame! Keep up the reporting!

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
RIP Robin.

I think the only thing that'll really change is HOW the gov't screws you. Instead of jailing you for the devil weed they'll get you for tax evasion. That's way more efficient anyway. That's how they got Capone.

People are wising up about how stupid it is to outlaw a naturally occurring plant, so the feds will screw everybody another way. Offering shit weed in stores will be that way. So most people will still grow their own and then get busted for evading taxes.

But someday after all the weed is growing in everybody's back yard gardens or small home greenhouses, the gov't will just clamp down harder. So nothing will really change about it, just the name of what they arrest you for. Personally, I think, let them play their silly reindeer games. Most of us will just do exactly what we're doing now anyway. Rule #1 will always be rule #1.

So true anf when I wrote about this dynamic and even greater dangers involved boy did I get flamed for that one.

if you have been growing long enough you know that pot has been the top agricultural product in many states pre legality.

Let me spell it out, even the government knew that a good portion of americas middle and lower classes, blue collar hard working people on whose back this country was built, where supplementing income with marijuana,

Also understand that redundancy and duplicity in systems guarantees total system reliability. What this means is those black market incomes are what have kept the middle and lower classes from plunging into poverty during low points in the economy.

The government is aware of the effect of black markets on economies and has purposely let them be in the past to avoid collapsing the economy.

Now those income streams are being diverted through corporate profit and government tax coffers as big business automates and lowers cost of cultivation.

Net results is that very necessary income will be diverted form teh pockets of those who need to feed their familys to the pockets of those who need to feed their hedge funds.

Saddest part is people let it happen.

Dankwolf

Legal lol . ya this is working out so well instead of getting busted now you get to pay them to bust you . good thing the margins are so much better og wait there not lol . well we still have quality right (nope).the rich get richer and the rest get fucked anyone that thought this would go differently knows nothing of history. Just my two sense . pre 2000 had crazy good smoke oh and beaster lol

kakaman

Just because the legal market is having growing pains is no justification to ditch legalization we have entered a new age where cannabis legalization has a new enemy in addition to the government and drug industry. It has expanded to the people growing and making money of high black market prices.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This place I go to has Sour Diesel ( but it renames as its own housestrain) and I have grown SD IBL back when seeddirect also had SourQueen.2005-2007 I think.SD IBL carries a specific high.It takes one to have a certain palete or you are a connoisseur if you can taste a certain strain.Now SD IBL isn't the best pot but Another example is PineApple Express is becoming a popular strain down here and if can put a history together,one can taste that Pineapple express is C99.

On the other hand,if you can grow better pot and then maybe show
them an ounce of your strain if its clean,burning,pure,fresh,awe-some,tasty,healthy,strong pot.

Stick your nose into more jars.And more jars.Get that Bomb Bud!

Check out Weedmaps.com ...South California.

I recvd a cut called pineapple express from a commercial guy in Norcal who brought it to San Diego...I was convinced it was c99 but he says he is positive it's a cross between Hawaiian indica and cherry bomb...he was told that by guys who are close to guys who have been doing up there for a long time...and I respect that...but I think it's a story...I grew four generations (f2-5) of KOS Cindy and 6-10 crosses I made w Cindy over those years and it smells exactly the same...EXACTLY...