What's new

I found YUMMYBUD

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
haha, I shouldn't share too much personal info about myself. I still have the same car though haha. Been driving it for about 7 years now, had to put so much money into it to keep it running. I was lucky it lasted me without much problems during law school. Transmission blew up once and I had to swap the transmission in a parking lot as I was going to school and did not have access to a garage. hopefully soon i can afford to buy something newer and more modern.

Fake yummy you posted the pic years ago of your car. And why now are you worried about posting personal when that's all you did back then?

Fake yummy you posted the pic years ago of your car. And why now are you worried about posting personal when that's all you did back then?

what do I gain from proving that it's me lol. whatever here is a pic I took of the front of my car after some guy backed up into it in a parking lot.

Attachments

• auto.jpg
    auto.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 10

floralheart

Veteran
Who is Yummybud? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Gypsy tell it, anybody could have worked for Yummybud. You never knew. That was his power.

Who is Yummybud? He is supposed to be Turkish. Some say his father was German. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Gypsy tell it, anybody could have worked for Yummybud. You never knew. That was his power.

I think you are thinking of keyser Soze from the movie The Usual Suspects lol. Not german or a Turk.

i'm probably getting rid of this car soon anyways, I need something newer and with a bit more room would be nice. I've been driving the same car for about 8 years now.

paper thorn

Veteran
I believe.

Seriously, I don't get why some peeps around here got so pissed about yummy that they bitched till he got banned.

He never trolled anyone, can't for the life of me figure why people would use that word to describe him. Maybe a 'troll' has a different meaning in some folk's mind.

Anyway, I welcome you back, I loved reading your threads, your posts and all the fun responses.

I believe.

Seriously, I don't get why some peeps around here got so pissed about yummy that they bitched till he got banned.

He never trolled anyone, can't for the life of me figure why people would use that word to describe him. Maybe a 'troll' has a different meaning in some folk's mind.

Anyway, I welcome you back, I loved reading your threads, your posts and all the fun responses.

thanks man. the fact is some people were trolling me. They started making a million new threads under similar names as mine like "dummy bud" etc and they would also post replies to all my old threads so the tokens den would have like 10 of my threads active. that wasn't my fault.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think it's up in the air over whether or not Yummy actually was a troll.

In a passive aggressive sort of entrapment type way it was certainly possible.

Thing is that before a certain other site shut down IC was really just the great growers who weren't down with the childish Facebooklike activity that began dominating that site, overwhelming the source of information, and earnestly sought those of the seriously focused company.... and found it... and built it.. and loved it.

The thing about that thing is that this place started being frayed around it's beautifully built walls by a trickle and then mass exodus of aforementioned individuals who (admittedly, possibly inadvertently) participated in self-obsessed destruction of this decorum that had been built into a great source by turning it into a much more navel gazing affair of "Why I cry..." or "What do I do when my plant has yellow leaves right before harvest?"

Many of the members were understandably upset.

It seemed that Cryspace or Lookface or Bookemdanno had plenty of people that would air their social laundry and better accommodate individuals who were of like mind.

I believe that Yummy was a pariah and martyr for the influx of shallow and immature voicing of not getting a girl while people who were really interested in genetics and fine tuning systems or designing new horizons were hoping it would return to less of a mishmash of clash.

I sometimes think back to what would have been if that certain other site remained and what this place could have been by now...

But things change....

And will continue doing so....

Yummy's back.

So things also kind of remain the same.

I need to smoke another one while I ponder further.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I think it's up in the air over whether or not Yummy actually was a troll.

In a passive aggressive sort of entrapment type way it was certainly possible.

Thing is that before a certain other site shut down IC was really just the great growers who weren't down with the childish Facebooklike activity that began dominating that site, overwhelming the source of information, and earnestly sought those of the seriously focused company.... and found it... and built it.. and loved it.

The thing about that thing is that this place started being frayed around it's beautifully built walls by a trickle and then mass exodus of aforementioned individuals who (admittedly, possibly inadvertently) participated in self-obsessed destruction of this decorum that had been built into a great source by turning it into a much more navel gazing affair of "Why I cry..." or "What do I do when my plant has yellow leaves right before harvest?"

Many of the members were understandably upset.

It seemed that Cryspace or Lookface or Bookemdanno had plenty of people that would air their social laundry and better accommodate individuals who were of like mind.

I believe that Yummy was a pariah and martyr for the influx of shallow and immature voicing of not getting a girl while people who were really interested in genetics and fine tuning systems or designing new horizons were hoping it would return to less of a mishmash of clash.

I sometimes think back to what would have been if that certain other site remained and what this place could have been by now...

But things change....

And will continue doing so....

Yummy's back.

So things also kind of remain the same.

I need to smoke another one while I ponder further.

Very well said..

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
go yummy go.. I didn't think you had what it takes to be a mechanic...good for you bro rock on...I been twisting wrenches since I was a kid...got all my certs......yeehaw