What's new

I found it in the trash.......

N

nekoloving

Buy it by the gallon....it's really cheap. :D

:> i think the last time i dreamed of a gallon of glue i was building myself a shed/room/thing to live in - was awesome man - didn't have plumbing but it was 8'x14' and i had a 8x8 loft - insulated, wired for juice and everything hehe

before that; maybe when i still liked eating paste :D

Random

Nicely done. I'm curious about those approx 1" x 1" furring strips (painted black) used to lightproof the door. Did you recess them a bit extra to account for the weather stripping on the door panel? Does your door panel latch properly given you added the weatherstripping which probably adds at least 3/16"to 3/8" depth to your door?

Keep the updates coming. This is fun to watch.

Agent-Smith

Thanks Johnstuart :D

Nicely done. I'm curious about those approx 1" x 1" furring strips (painted black) used to lightproof the door. Did you recess them a bit extra to account for the weather stripping on the door panel? Does your door panel latch properly given you added the weatherstripping which probably adds at least 3/16"to 3/8" depth to your door?

Keep the updates coming. This is fun to watch.

I didn't need to recess them any extra since there is plenty of space around the outside so that it doesn't look bulged out or out of place. There is still even another inch or so left as you can see

And as for an update, I have a few clones and a few moms going right now, which two of those clones are also going to be moms until I get to smoke all of the phenos of the FC so then I can drop it down to two or three moms total.(1 RS and 1 or 2 FC).