Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Give to a friend, tell friend you find it

Votes: 14 16.5%
  • Just smoke it and not worry

Votes: 52 61.2%

• Total voters
^^ agreed...

what kind of pot head throws away weed?

im sure most people down on their luck wont mind even if they dont know the chemicals used to grow it or if anything is sprayed on it... tell em you found it and let them decide.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
^^ agreed...

what kind of pot head throws away weed?

im sure most people down on their luck wont mind even if they dont know the chemicals used to grow it or if anything is sprayed on it... tell em you found it and let them decide.

You are right and I would probably never throw it away. It is like throwing away $200 here.

I like the idea of making BHO out of it. I really like that shit and I could get a couple grams out of this almost ounce I have.

I know I promised pictures but a turn of events happened today. I had to drive to another state, an unexpected road trip. Right now I am at a nice hotel suite by the beach and enjoying life. I have not done this in a couple of months. Next stop is California. My girl and I are going to go see if we can get jobs trimming weed. It really isn't for the money or whatever.... It's more to just see if we can get anyone to hire us and to have a fun time. Probably try in the Humboldt area first. My little found weed stash will be waiting for me when I get back. Maybe I will post some pictures of my fun time at the beach. You know rates just dropped and it's a weekday. This suite was a steal.

Thanks for the fun post everyone. Kind of nice to hear what people say about things like this. BTW, I am sorry that someone lost their bud, but at least it went to a good home. :wave:

huligun

Veteran
I am home. Put California off for a couple more weeks.

Still have plenty of smokes so all is good. Have not had to break into the found buds yet. I will say after a couple weeks of cure they are looking and smelling better. I will certainly smoke this shit.

Tripping down to California soon. Can't wait.

audioaddict

Meh, in my opinion, if you ever bought bud off the street long enough, you've definitely smoked worse.

I reckon someone has dropped it in fear when police have cruised past and checked 'em out or something.

Personally, I'm a fiend, so I'd smoke that shit... if you're more picky, then gift it to someone who will appreciate it, as long as there's nothing obviously wrong with it.

Enjoy Cali!

huligun

Veteran
5 month later and I still have those buds I found. Kind of funny. I have went through SO MANY pounds since finding that. Maybe I should take it to the place I found it and leave it lol. It is fine looking smoke in the jar, has a nice cure. I forgot about it until I went into the cellar and seen the jar with masking tape on it saying "Lost and Found"

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I have some weed an acquaintance I barely know gave me about a year ago. Im not sure what it is and I havent smoked it even though it looks good.
But looks aren't everything.
Last time I looked at it I noticed some of it missing. Hmmmm. So I ask the boys who were visiting , did you hit that weed in the canning jar that I had up on the top shelf of the work bench?
"Yeah we were out so we smoked that shit. It was nasty." LOL.

mrcreosote

Veteran
Make brownies out of it and give one to your mother-in-law.

I really should charge for this good advice, ya know?

supermanlives

Veteran
it couldnt possibly be worse that brick mexi.when they used to spray to kill the weed the mexicans harvested immediately and you prob smoked it. never mind the pesticides they use.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
if ya find a bag of weed on the floor mothafucka
what the fuck ya gona do
pick it pick it

if ya find a bag of weed on the street mothafucka
what the fuck ya gona do
smoke it smoke it up

[YOUTUBEIF]4IGvceouKmM[/YOUTUBEIF]

420stoner

i'll smoke that shit i havent smoked since 3 months,so if you donnt want it just send it to me ill tell you if it was good or not
haha

huligun

Veteran
it couldnt possibly be worse that brick mexi.when they used to spray to kill the weed the mexicans harvested immediately and you prob smoked it. never mind the pesticides they use.

I have never heard about this before. When they sprayed in Colombia it killed everything in site. They only do that for the coca eradication that I know of. Once they spray everything is dead in hours. It is horrible what they do.

sneaky101

Lol, this is so funny. I read a thread earlier today, not sure of the original start date, but it was a guy saying he lost a bag somewhere. About 20g. Said it was laced with pcp. So funny. Good luck with it if you smoke it. One of the responses was, "next thing you see there will be a thread, "so, I found a bag of weed...."". So funny...

huligun

Veteran
Duplicate thank you for the link. I did not come to the USA until 1994 so I never hear of this before this thread.

I looked at the buds with scope and I do not see anything that looks unusual. I see trichomes that are moderate to heavy and no residue on the leaf matter. I do not smell any odd smells. It looks like high end of the middies to me, like most of what I usually smoke. I do not live in California and the weed here is just not as good as the top notch in California. I see no problem smoking it but I have so much now that I just have not gotten around to it. It has been a good year for me. At least the last six months or so. The weed is pretty good here, all home grown, but it goes for $1200-$1500 per pound for indoor. You cannot sell weed here of any kind for more than $160 per ounce. You can usually get high middies for for $120 if you know people.

Latest posts

Latest posts