What's new

I feel fucked. completely. well and truly

L

longearedfriend

lol

i couldnt bear to read more then 1 paragraph, i read your other thread...

did you try a shrink ^

if it makes you feel better
im at work right now and my stomach is tearing, it hurts so much

goddamn

2h3o left

been here 9 hours already

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
I couldn't read it all either and I tried, from what I could stand to read, I wonder, what did you expect by messing with the biggest most corrupt thugs on the planet...

L

longearedfriend

patience is a virtue

you cant always get what you want
(but you will get what you need(

and

it could always be worse

at least your not sitting in a gatehouse with your stomach tearing and having 2 hours left of sitting there

you could start praying..

patience is a virtue

you cant always get what you want
(but you will get what you need(

and

it could always be worse

at least your not sitting in a gatehouse with your stomach tearing and having 2 hours left of sitting there

fuck this sublimminal messeging is got me scared shitless

L

longearedfriend

what sublimimmmimmal messegng ^

noticed i edited that post and added a line to it at the end

K

kayaN0W

HAHAAAAAAA....what the frick is all this??? if anyone gets this story figured out lemme know, it was killin ma buzz the further i got into it...cudnt tell if i was super stoned or straight up having troubles reading and comprehending things lol.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
That was painful to read. i really only read the first few paragraphs, then skimmed the rest as best I could.

From what I gathered, seems like you're getting messed with more because you threatened people who its stupid to threaten. Threatening people and expecting zero consequences is quite naive.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
from what I can gather.....this windsurfer threatened the Scottish C.I.D. (like the F.B.I. in the U.S.)......and they didn't take too kindly to it....

not his first time here nor his first story. think back. shapeshifters, people outside his windows waiting to ambush him, cops out to get him back then too. was held on what we call a 5150. soooooooo many stories. and he was banned like 8 times

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
definately looks like the written ramblings of someone with paranoid delusions possibly due to drug abuse.....

...a spell check before he posts might make things a bit clearer...

L

longearedfriend

not his first time here nor his first story. think back. shapeshifters, people outside his windows waiting to ambush him, cops out to get him back then too. was held on what we call a 5150. soooooooo many stories. and he was banned like 8 times

yet the guy comes back, he just loves this place that much

:tiphat: