What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I didnt believe in nibiru untill last night.

F

FreeUrMind

All I am saying is I only believe what I see and can prove

We are being fed bullshit since school

G

ganjygav

I'm the same but I know Jupiter is up there because I've seen it and it's rings through a telescope.
So I don't believe earth is an enclosed system with the moon and sun being smaller and closer .

F

FreeUrMind

Yup with an infinite amount of stars and therefore solar systems it would be small minded to think we are the only life out there.
I believe they observe us as well, that's why they wouldn't bother making contact. They already know we are destructive morons lol.

If they do ever come it will probably to take our planet because it's full of good stuff and we are just killing it.

I agree us humans are fuckin up the planet & Most just want money and material
Things.the hippies were right peace and love and grow organic.

Betterhaff

Veteran
I wonder if it could have been the northern lights. They don’t always appear as the wavy bands you see in pictures. I once saw a display in Washington state and it was like a fireworks show.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
Nibiru has been threatening our planet for years...at least that's what they keep saying (on the interwebs).
the fabled worldwide flood may have been a gravitational anomaly from a planetary flyby...or from comet or asteroid impact...
i don't believe it, but i do believe in ufos. seen them several times with my own eyes.
one was just a light in the night sky that i thought was a satellite. it was moving at a good clip when it suddenly reversed direction...physically impossible maneuver, then shot away in an instant leaving me scratching my chin.

at least destruction by Nibiru would be indiscriminate.

:joint:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you looked into the crazy lighting phenomenon created by the European Super collider? (I forget what it's name is) Very interesting light shows have been recorded & put on youtube.

rootfingers

Yuh, Anunakis travel the system on Nibiru and swing by for gold payments every several thousand years. The people?/powers that control the Earth have been fucking things up in the economic systems to acquire enough gold to pay the ransom. Why gold is really at 1,200 a oz. and the Earth's economies are garbage. It's all tied together. No sweat though, we'll pay 'em off and not have to deal with the bs for another 3000 years.

Nibiru is usually seen with the sunrise and the Earth and sun have to be at just right angles but it is there.

mr.brunch

Veteran
picture.php

shithawk420

Veteran
There's absolutely no way you would see it coming gangygav because it would literally be traveling thousands of miles an hour.it's an astronomical fact

F

FreeUrMind

Well I was told nibiru is a planet full of sexy Amazonian women. And yes we are all gonna get Fucked lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So why are we paying these guys for stopping in and doing nothing for us?

Seems like a story dreamed up by the American government.

"We don't care if you are hungry and killing each other... just let us grab this loot and we will get on out of your way."

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Apparently we are genetically engineered slaves.

You would think somebody would have told us by now.

Wait a minute. Mom and Dad had me just to do the dishes and mow the yard!

Damn it! Now what?

Oh yeah... Gotta get that gold for these superbeings.