What's new

I did not have pot for 2 days and turned into a lil' freak

I am not taking sides here,

all this energy and passion wasted on following an internet persona around on a forum. dont you see how ridiculous you look?

one could say the same about you Poopsie in your defense of this.

Jacksparrow

On other forums I frequent I would say ,

" The OP has not reappeared in this thread since the OP..... dont feed the trolls."

But thats just what it seems like to me...

That said, I dont know anything about this guy and his false info or his past avatars..Just throwin my :2cents: in.

Have fun

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
HeadyPete said:
What about disseminating false info in hopes of sabotaging people's plants? What about sucky neg reps for no reason? :gaga:

If he is so right and helpful, why not defend his info? He never does, because he can't, yet he is allowed to defecate all over this place with no repercussions. That doesn't warrant a banning I see. We get tired of cleaning up the garbage here for the mods that are supposed to be doing that....

Try working up more than 47 posts and spending a little more time lurking before you jump into a situation you know nothing about, poopsie.......thanks for coming out. If you were a regular here, you would be well aware of this poser.

You got a problem Pete?

So you want us to ban everybody that you think is someone else? Or someone that gives bad information? First of all, let me tell you. Not one of us mods has a ban button. We report violations and suspicions to administration, usually with a reccomendation. They make the decision on what happens. But we can't ban everyone we think is a prior banned member. This would be a great site then, huh?

If you want to dump on me and the other mods, and say we don't do our jobs, I'll give you a chance to prove it. Show me the proof that this person is Sproutco. If you're going to badmouth all of us, you're sure as hell going to prove to us how you know for sure who he is.....

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I may have jumped the gun on Pete and I'd like to clarrify a couple things.

First, this was the first complaint I had heard of regarding this issue. For you to call out all the mods when in truth I was never PM'd anything, was wrong.

At the same time, it was wrong for me to call you out when I should have discussed it with you in PM.

If you feel you have knowlege of something going wrong, and directly made a PM, I would pass it on. I don't spend very much time in the immfirmary and had no knowledge of anything wrong.

I just as soon this thread doesn't return back to verbal attacks, so if anyone has issues lets handle it through PM's and not argue it out in open forum.

Latest posts

Latest posts