What's new

I am being invaded by Zombie Cats.

I am being invaded by Zombie Cats.

• Adopt them, and create a stoner army of cats.

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Call animal control, this is out of hand!

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Feed them 50% kitty food - 50% glass shards.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Wait it out, ignore them, and hope they go away.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicoli

Veteran
Well the other day I noticed a stray cat sleeping on my chair in my backyard.. no big deal.

WELLLLLLLL TODAY!!!! I go outside and theres about 10 fuckin cats laying allover!!!! Meowing at me, they are all skin and bones starving as hell. What is this a traveling herd of cats?

My god.. I dont know if I should call animal control or just wait it out, or adopt them or what.. theres atleast 9 or 10 of them all adults and they cuddle up like some huge cat orgy. Needless to say this shit is strange.. I might snap a few photos to show you what I mean about this infestation.

What should I do?

T

TrichyTrichy

Well the other day I noticed a stray cat sleeping on my chair in my backyard.. no big deal.

WELLLLLLLL TODAY!!!! I go outside and theres about 10 fuckin cats laying allover!!!! Meowing at me, they are all skin and bones starving as hell. What is this a traveling herd of cats?

My god.. I dont know if I should call animal control or just wait it out, or adopt them or what.. theres atleast 9 or 10 of them all adults and they cuddle up like some huge cat orgy. Needless to say this shit is strange.. I might snap a few photos to show you what I mean about this infestation.

What should I do?

awe :eek:) take care of the kitties.

Nicoli

Veteran
It sucks because they are all like starving and shit, if I look at my back door, there are atleast 5 of them sitting at the door, meowing, wanting inside, or food.

God damn man.. I feel like someone sabatoged me and just dumped off a box of cats at my house.

T

tonto

oh actually better idea
Crush up a load of sleeping tablets mix it in with some cat food, then later collect all your now sleeping/ drugged cats:smokey:, place them in you arch nemeses car with some food and water and hope theres a cat scat fest before s/he opens the car.

or just throw them in through an open window of their house one night if the cars locked.

either way i vote scat cat fest

Nicoli

Veteran
tonto that reminds me of a story where someone attacked my car with beer bottles and i found out who it was and we smashed their car windows out and put a dead squirrel in it.

true story. karmas a bitch.

Nicoli

Veteran
Well thats the problem. i have no neighbors nearby.. these things just adopted my backyard.

Phedrosbenny

Trying to have a good day
Veteran
I dont remember the name of it,but there is a plant that you can get at e-bay that will make dogs,cats,and other critters stay away.I know it sounds crazy but thats what it says.

C

Cookie monster

newfromikeac128632280894681481.jpg

Go to Ikea :)

M had a cat growing up, I prefer dogs. Don't feed them, they will leave.

Feed one - it tells all the others. Like homeless people, once they get a handout, they stay till they die.

mule420

My ex wife is turning into that crazy cat lady. She just finds them and drags em home... I think you should read that steven king story about right now. Remember cats are carnivores better lock and load... :artist::)

E

evrchaning

Haa haa go to Ika. I ended up with a dog like that. Just showed up and we live in the middle of noowhere! We tried to no avail to get rid of it, pycho ass dog. Turns out I ended up falling in love with the skitozed and its the best dog I have. It bites anyone that comes up here, which is like two people (my mom being one of them). I live in the absolute middle of nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts