What's new

Hypothetical Vert Lighting Setup Questions

bobblehead

Veteran
you guys for real???
i mean no beer ?
fuck that, im not coming over for a BBQ after all :)

:biglaugh:

Its a true story... Even in MI, no liquor sales on Sunday, no beer/wine on Sunday until after 12pm.

I see a majority of the states passing medical cannabis legislation, leading to federal recognition of the medicinal properties of cannabis, and a rescheduling of the drug. The states will always retain their rights to impose limitations on the citizens of the state, in the best interest of that state's citizens... The stigma associated with drug use will always run stronger down south. I took a trip a while back and people were stunned by the buds I brought. They had never seen anything like it. Then I came back to MI, where I visit the pot shop on a weekly basis... Lol.

Mister_D

Veteran
you guys for real???
i mean no beer ?
fuck that, im not coming over for a BBQ after all :)

Dry means dry my man, zero alcohol. Plenty of people making it, or running over to the next state/county to supply the needy though. Just not as easy as stopping in the local gas station. Still a great place to live, can't beat that southern hospitality ;). Just something you won't find anywhere else in the world, guaranteed.

RedBeardy5

DHF- I totally respect you and your advice bc I know the situation you were in making a living as a so called bandit. I don't think its a bad idea moving to a med state, and growing with out paranoia. Then maybe taking a trip back to home to see family and friends and maybe drop off a couple pound gift... As I get older im getting sick of these conservative, close minded people im surrounded by. That said i'm making the move next year.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok ....Let`s go to school where Fred lives.....

and as far as genetically modified seeds and plants go by Monsanto Lyryc......

Country boy can survive....and will......

Peace....DHF.....:ying:......

:laughing:

Man you smoke some GOOD weed :kos:

Where you went to school - ya'll mothah fuckahs can't read.

Why the fuck would I want to go 'buy' I presume you meant that instead of 'by' - monsanto? I fucking would eradicate Monsanto off the face of the earth given the chance. GMO is mankind going to far and not accepting - loving - appreciating and even seeing what is around.

Quit acting like the Messiah and do some moderating man. Way ahead of yourself - experienced or not - you threw me into your big ole rant under the wrong presumption and its not even in proper english - and you wanna bring kids to school. lol.

Chill out dude - and quote me next time - cause you wouldn't have said what you did :thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts