What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydroponics store a danger to my grow???

S

sourpuss

Been going to these stores for years. Never been busted. Just an fyi. If the store has all kinds of used equip for sale... red flag... turn around and dont drive to your grow.... thats all that tipped me off to this place... gee I wonder where this used equip came from???

G

If you are a new customer to a grow store, they will almost always want to load your goods in your car for you. They are checking you out for their own peace of mind.

I used to call a taxi cab to take me for grow supplies and then stop at the beer store and then maybe like my preachers house while checking the mirror for law. Always used the same driver and would hook'em up afterwords. Never had a problem

O

OGShaman

I can only speak for my city and stores in my city, but around here we absolutely know 100% without a doubt that our stores are watched. Especially one store in particular.

How do we know this? They have admitted it in the newspaper when they collected information from there that led to busts. More than once.

Latest posts

Latest posts