What's new

hydroponic / garden center sites that ship to CAN!

mgjscdhl

Been planning on a stealth growbox for sometime now. Now its finally looking it may happen!
I am just waiting on seeds (more about that later).. But I am wondering a few things; As I've discusses on another board with someone my local hydro store doesn't always carry what I want. no panda film, no grow tents, not many selections in ballasts or reflectors, testing equipment and even lights; like cfl, led.

Sooo! I'm Canadian, atlantic actually. Are there some websites that either have a good track record sending to Canada or some in house that I can look at, compare prices and/or order from?

While I appreciate the help please not that some like "high tech garden" does NOT ship to canada.
After I have quite a few grows under my belt I think I'll be getting a grow tent, a good hps system and some
decent blower fans.. I might go into hydroponics depending on my price limit.

Thank you and I'd appreciate your info.
thinking if there is a thread already for canadians it should be a sticky

plantlightinghydroponics.com

Ebay has some good stuff, too. Filter it so it displayers Canadian residents only. PowerKingShop on Ebay has lights and tents..shipping included!

B

Barefrog

These guy are in St-Eustache
and ship all over Canada
amazoniahydro.com/

Bare

QcIndica

I buy mine from ebay a couple week ago and its a really nice grow tent.
make a search for user YESCOMEUSA.

that take me 2 week for the delivery and cost me a little bit less than 300$cnd for a 2.4mx1.2mx2m
u need to pay an extra 15$ for UPS and thats it.
its the new high reflector interior and only weight 55pound and its really eazy to build,that take me 10 minutes.

sorry if my english is bad.:smokeit:

Che

Veteran
I've used canadianwholesalehydroponics.com, shipping was fast and discrete. Prices aren't bad but you might find better.

LAboutz

for me i've use BGH hydroponique , I think it in california, fast shipping good price!

but +1 for barefrog ! amazonia have amazing price ! :)

mgjscdhl

great. I think there was a few canadian sites there to look into. Definitely give me some idea for when I go bigger on my growhouse or general supplies.

Thanks all.
Will report back what happens and hopefully soon a growjournal

junior_grower

plantlightinghydroponics.com

best prices around and they will ship via USPS, customer service is great and they keep in constant contact about he order.

Latest posts

Latest posts