What's new

US websites that allow USPS delivery

Apollo11

Hello Canada,

Well as the title suggest, please list online US retailers that allow USPS as a delivery method.

As you may or may not know, all the big box shippers (UPS, Fedex, DHL, etc.) will charge you a 'brokerage fee' when your package crosses the border. To my knowledge USPS is the only shipper that does not charge this fee because they have some type of agreement with Canada Post.

On a $70 order, UPS, held my package until I paid their brokerage fee of $30. Needless to say I wasnt impressed and hopefully its a lesson you will not have to learn yourself.

On with the show:

www.plantlightinghydroponics.com - This site will ship USPS on larger orders.

www.bghydro.com - This site ships USPS but is notorious for screwing up orders (mines included).

geopolitical

Vladimir Demikhov Fanboy
Veteran
Bookmarked. I'm interested myself, I'm off the beaten track, so not only do I get hit with the whole "brokerage fee" I just plain CAN'T get delivery for anything outside of post without arranging for a business in town to hold a package for me.

mgjscdhl

damn grasper. I know what that is like, I had problems recently with my seeds. I hope it works out for you and I think I'll look around a bit first.