What's new

Hydrogrowled 126X Test grow

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn dude,, They came out Amaazing.. Pretty impressed with what ya got, I wish I veg'd my SourBubble after looking at yours lol... Mine are going to end up barely making a 6" cola SOG style

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like a great grow, can't wait to see the numbers. How far away from the panel were the top buds that got bleached?

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Looks like a great grow, can't wait to see the numbers. How far away from the panel were the top buds that got bleached?
The tallest nugs didnt bleach but the 3rd tallest did lol. The 1 nug that did bleach it was only 1/4" of the top. Still searching for my digi to get those #'s. I kept the panel 2 ft from main canopy but it was 1 ft from the 4 big tops.

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The tallest nugs didnt bleach but the 3rd tallest did lol. The 1 nug that did bleach it was only 1/4" of the top. Still searching for my digi to get those #'s. I kept the panel 2 ft from main canopy but it was 1 ft from the 4 big tops.

Ahh, that's pretty much what I was looking for :tiphat: Could'nt really see if you were maintaining the recommended two feet from the main canopy or the pop-tops.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Weights

Weights

Alrighty I found my digital scale to weigh out the finished product. Side by side weight does not matter since there were to many variables.

The variables:

Advanced led side was a discontinued 185 watt model where the HGL sides model pumped out 225 watts.

Advanced led side was grown with clones that were no where near the mother's size on the HGL side, so weight is irrelevant. Even with the same size plants it still is a smaller light with a smaller foot print. But HGL knew this from the start so it's really a show of what the light can do.

They were fed the same an grew totally different in look an potency. Both are really potent but the Advanced side has a stronger terp profile (that coffee/kushy super-expansion on the lung flavor) than the HGL side an was was more frostier. Would I grab either from a dispo, hell yea! This strain is a special one to work with.

HydroGrowLed 126x side: 105 grams

Advanced Led Extreme Flower 180: 40 grams

I know I could have atleast tripled that as I originally had 3 plants to go under each that were big an vegged like the single plant under the HGL side. If the didn't end up being male I would have had a nice canopy of colas.

Advanced side nug shots

Latest posts

Latest posts