What's new

Hydroformer's 4kw 4 Trees grow

Hello Icmager's!
I wanted to share my new grow with you all and maybe get some pointers along the way.

System_ DIY Under Current with head and tail bucket @ 110" o/c
Grow Medium_ Sure to Grow hail
Nutrients_ SuperNatural Brand Aqua grow, bloom + Budblaster(pk booster)
Total gallons in system_ 80
Air pumps_ 8x20lpm General Hydroponic Duel Diaphragm, 160lpm total
Water pump_ 1800gph Danner magdrive inline water pump, with 7' head reduces flow to 1000gph
Water chiller_ 1/4hp EcoPlus
Water filter_ Hydrologic Big Boy 420gph chlorine and sediment filter
Lights_ 4x1000w Magnetic switchable convertible ballasts on 220v
A/C_ 3500cfm filtered cool air intake with 14"x55" pfresh air filter exhaust.
Plant cage_ 6x6 cattle fencing
Strain_ Grape Ape
Veg_ 2+ months

P1000312.jpg

P1000311.jpg

P1000325.jpg

P1000321.jpg

P1000322.jpg

Bennyweed1

Veteran
Wow dude I love your setup. You kept it so simple with 4 tress that are going to yield a ton. What are you looking for 6-8lbs?

farmari

Very nice setup. What are the room dimensions? Also, how does the ventilation work? 3500cfm intake... is that from an air conditioned lung room or outdoors?

Thx Farm!
Room is 8'x 18.5'
The cool air is pulled from under the house through 4x 20"x20" cleanable reusable air filters, I have a 14"x52" carbon scrubber leading out of the room, I need to pick up an outflow inline fan to match the intake speed.

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
It looks very proper. Nice self made system. I see a lot of very interesting thinking in terms of the setup.

Hope you see some nice size trees in there. Thanks for sharing.

What a sanctum!! Love the hanging fans, can't say I've ever seen that one before. Would you get better lumens if you moved your two rows closer together and accessed both from the edges?

Thx Vg

I had thought about moving the rows towards the center of the room 3 inches each but felt having some room to maneuver between the plants was best, there is so little excess room around the walls I would not be able to use it as an access path.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Dude, so nice. Love clean set ups. Your shit looks dialed my brotha, I'll be peeping this one for sure.

Nice. I picture a couple folks in Tyvek hazmat suits and ankle-length lab coats carrying tablet PC's and watching a bank of sensor monitors........note to self: quit getting so blasted so early on Sat. afternoon.....

Good luck.

stagehand

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Loving the trees and the 27gal black totes. Also like the use of chain and metal pig fence! Hydro trees are my favorite also. Nice screen name ;)

:joint:

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
i'm not even a hydro guy...but mann....THAT'S BALLS~OUT...impressive set-UP...and technique.....mesmerized... i am...indeed

cages?

cages?

Hey Hydroformer, are the cages bought or DIY? If bought, can I get a link? If made by y'all, could you tell me where you got the fencing or what its called? Thanks. The grow is bitchin.....

stagehand

Latest posts

Latest posts