What's new

Hydro Hut Deluxe Replacement - More Yellow Growth? (Pics Inside)

Babombeez

I have been dealing with the same problem.. My hydrohut has killed all my plants, and 4 days ago we put several fresh, beautiful looking females into the hut and what do you know.... a few days later they are already showing signs of the "HH Syndrome" as you guys call it... yellowing, whitish colored leaves that end up getting crispy, drying up, and falling off the plant...

So even the new, replacement canvas is causing the same problems????

Beez

s0cK3y3

The President of HydroHut was sending out replacements. But, let me put your mind at ease. These replacements had the same problem, so unless you want to waste three hours puting up a new one to find out....just take it back to the store you got it from for a refund. The store you purchased it from surely knows about this issue.

I had gotten some responses back from the Federal Trade Commission, the Department of Consumer Affairs as well as the Attorney General in reply to my inquiry. I can tell you without any hesitation that the makers of HydroHut are probably in the middle of said investigation. My main complaint was that the HydroHut President for six months continued to sell these HydroHut Deluxe models after knowing that they contained impurities.

I was threatened with being banned from icmag.com for posting and quoting my communication with the President, as apparently it is against the EULA of the forums. So, I will refrain from quoting any data provided to me by them. YOu can trust me when I tell you this is a serious health risk that they are already aware of.

The best thing you can do is write a letter to the Attorney General stating your case.

Moving forward, pull that HH Deluxe down and burn the mutha fuhka. ANY place is better than there :) Good luck!!

s0cK3y3

pedro48 said:
What are you guys talking about?

I'm completing my 2nd grow in my HH mini. Got it last July. Plants have done fine and so have I. I haven't cleaned anything....and I'm not about to clean anything.

pedro
:sasmokin:

Do these SSH look "sick" at day 55 of flowering?

Hey Pedro my friend, you might have missed this and I just read your previous post. The issues of the HydroHut having a toxic impurity has been acknowledged by the President of International Grower's Supply in the HYDROHUT DELUXE MODEL ONLY!!! I have a regular HH (4x4x7) that works great. So that might be an important detail that was missed.

Hope that helps!! :)

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
I can assure you that the problem goes beyond the HH 4x8 or 4x4.

I have a "mini" which is the 3x3 model and its killed 25 plants.

Sad thing is that I thought it was me even though I been running exactly the same type of system in a DIY Cabinet within a few feet with ZERO problems for over a year.

Whatever goes into my hut has died. When you consider the cost of seeds, clones and time involved.........its a huge loss. Thankfully, an ICMAG user refered me to this problem and I know for sure this is it.

I would place money on all models of HH being infected with the disease. Althought it would appear that it is related to certain shippments and NOT EVERY UNIT EVER SOLD.

Personally, I am done with HH forever or until I hear it hasn't been an issue for quite some time.

Pirate Out