What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hydro help

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Im using an earogarden. I fallowed the feeding instructions and everything was growing smoothly. Now she looks sad. This morning i chainged the old water with new water phed to 6.0-6.1. Whats wrong with it and what should i do? The first pic is from a fw days ago the seconed pic is from today. Also there is an airstone in there.

20240228_094123.jpg
20240229_095246.jpg

Abdthi1966

Premium user
What’s the root zone like with that thing? I would think it’s inadequate for what your trying to accomplish. Is it fully open to the bottom or?

kordo

I read correctly that you added air pumps (not only stones?) and I wish that it will solve this problem.
(If not maybe you could try to add a net or a wire mesh as a separation in your system to avoid roots to be directly in water...?)

Latest posts

Latest posts