What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HYDRO Grow in PC (POSSIBLE? )

Haligowski

a good grow setup?

watch the attachment!
I
I
I
I
VV

Attachments

• Hydro.jpg
    Hydro.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10

Haligowski

Haligowski man I think You are trolling and that You would be gone by the time winter break is over. But I would be happy to see that I'm wrong.

The boundary is Your imagination, remember that. BTW. if You would look carefully You should find the treat that You where looking for. Aeoroponics is basically the same as hydroponics. All the best with Your project.

what do you mean with that ? :)

yeah i know but it would be easier if someone helped me little with the setup so i would´nt buy anything unnecessary,
when i was reading some grow project they wrote that growing with soil was a bit dirty thats why i wanted to grow with hydro instead :) Aeoroponics?

Haligowski

sorry for not being online so much but i had a lot to do, and tomorrow im gone to show you some pics and some hydroponicsystems in my local gardner...
im gone do that because i want some tips and such!

stay stoned! //

D

detoneSmoker

I wonder if it´s possible to grow with hydro in a computer ?
My computer is an almost hightower, so its quite high and large :)

So i wonder if it´s possible and if maybe someone already did that...

if you have some tips of a possible setup for my grow and maybe it there is a guide or something that have´nt found... of would appriciate that!

SERIOUS ANSWER IS APPRECIATED! :clover:
Theres like 10-20 people doing dwc comp grows. Do your research before post;).

Latest posts

Latest posts