or afghani female x lowryder male
is there an application of Mendels Law
that governs this type of cross?
thx in advance
peace

Berry_Coughin'

Veteran
I'm no breeder...

But I would want the female to be the 'focus' of what I wanna bring out in the progeny...

The male would be what I would use to donate qualities.....

ie: I would want the autoflowering qualities of the lowryder, for a female, and hit it with something more potent, afghani, for a male, and hope for autoflowering potent babies...

but in all honesty this is all speculation....there are many breeders (very knowledgeable) on here that can help you more than I

peace

catfish

interesting way to look at it
the pollens not a prob
just need to turn out some lady lowryders
thx!
peace

You may want to find dj short's article on the origins of blueberry , he talks a bit about what he has experienced...

a quick google search will yield a couple of results and you can always consult the backissues of CCmag on their website.. Dj Short has quite a few articles.

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
I have a question. I have some seeds of a strain that is a hybrid of an Indica and a Sativa. When I grow out the seeds, I may see an Indica, Sativa, and the hybrid, in both sexes right?

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
Depends on how stable the parent plants were,if there both IBL's like skunk1 and original haze for example then the F1 offspring should be pretty uniform with 50% of the genetics being donated by each parent so thay'd be intermediate between the 2 but if the parents are unstable then the F1 hybrid offspring will show alot of variation.