What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hy-Pro Amnesia Haze

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia is a nice plant,, the LGA now maintain a sativa dom. Hy-pro clone. This round we're looking at selecting and preserving one of the indica dom specimens instead :joint:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our own sativa clone of Amnesia [Hy-pro] came back home ,,, after many moons in what's now plenty other gardens...

picture.php

... proper warm welcome home and nice spot :dance: :friends: :joint:

Jango

Hi all,

Today is a good day because I purchased 10 seeds "Hy-pro Amnésia" to my shop grow.

But could you tell me what technique I have use for not having plants which grow too and that become uncontrollable.

Because the last time that I have planted some sativa I of cut 3 week too soon because they too had strech...:-(

What sizes of pots (3ltr, 6,5ltr, 11ltr), how long growth, cut the apex or not....?

I have 2 Box.

Here are the two setups I use:
1) -600w
-coconut dtw (canna coco professional more)
- 1mx0.8mx1.8m

2) - 400w
-Soil (Plagron grow mix)
-1mx1mx1, 8 m the

What are the best setup for this variety?

Thanks...

Jango

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah ^^^

Amnesia [Hy-Pro] gives indica and sativa type plants. Supper-cropping them to maintain a low canopy of branches before flowering helps keep them down and provides clones :D

Hope this helps

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
nice buds vinyl junkey, ill have some of this ready in a few weeks, im really looking forward to see how they finish!
cheers

dikeri

At first sorry for bad english :).
I grow the Hypro amnesia from seeds. when i finished i missed the typical haze smell.is it normal ???

sorry for the late reply i have been relocating and am without a pc for now.

Thanks to all those that commented and got involved,whatever yout opinion its about a healthy debate and we can all of course agree to disagree.

Great pics one and all by the way,it says alot doe a strain when shes hard to take a bad photo of!

Congrats to Karma for your win m8,lovely pheno by the way.

Depends what you mean by typical,do you mean grassy,spicey or floral?Their is def some spice in there m8

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
heres some Amnesia Haze, not shure from were, so maybe
its amnesia from Hy pro, the last time i took her at 100
days flowering, love this stuff, the best sativa leaning plant
that ive tried.